Home

Iron Man Request

Latios6222

I would love to be able to use the ironman armor in Kotor 1. If some one could make the Mark 1, the Mark 2, and Warmachine, that would just be awesome. Also to make it more interesting, If anyone could make a Tony Stark PC Head that would be nice to.

Here is the Mark 1

050208ironman-mark1lg.jpg

Here is the Mark 2

mk3_comp.jpg

And Warmachine

war-machine-iron-man2.jpg

And Tony Stark

iron-man-site-tony-stark.jpg

And to use the Repulsor technology i thought that maybe whoever decides to make this could take a blaster model, turn it into ironman gloves and reanimate it to shoot from the palms. Same with Warmachine. Then you could also have armor increase dexterity and strength etc. Please Someone Make this. My computer doesnt have the right stuff to make it and i am just a newbie at modding and my computer recently crashed and all my programs and everything were deleted.

I think I have a mark II skin I did a while back somewhere that was like 60% done - I can find that (no helmet though, I'm a terrible modeler). And also I'll do the Tony Stark head when I get a moment. I've been out of modding recently so it'll be nice to ease back in with this... but if anyone else is taking this request at all feel free because I might still be a while :p

There was an iron man project a while ago that someone did that made everything including the repulsor things shooting from the palms, I'll see if I can find the thread...

Edit: Found it http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=197592&highlight=iron&page=2

I don't even want to show my skin publicly after seeing that! Awesome... but I don't even know if I have mine anymore anyway.

Edit 2: I was right and I don't have that skin anymore - sorry! Also I can't seem to find my play disc for TSL so I can't do that head because the one I was going to use was in TSL, but if you have a K1 head you think would be good I can do that for you.

Archived