Home

I agree, those pesky Felucians just creeping up from behind or surrounding you while you just want to have a nice one-on-one saber battle, the Junk droids are only annoying when they get you first or when there are more then 3 of them, what I truly hate are those idiot Rodians, how can one team of "scavengers" have chainguns and how can you "stab" someone with a anti-gravity tool?

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...

The level you have to climb or ride the white elevator looking things to the top and after you get up there i think there is a barrier reventing you from going back. Its inside some facility... For my sake im hoping its not the first level of the game im remembering, but i was stuck for like an hour lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In the forst and second games, the most tedious for me was the Bull rancor and the Gorog. For the bull roncor, you can lightning the hell out of it and dodge charges, sometimes throwing Maris Brood at it, but you just gotta lightning, dodge lightning, dodge, lightning, dodge. It got old really fast.

And the Gorog, same problems. Attack the beast, dodge the hand swipes, attack again. Pin the Hand, attack, dodge, attack dodge, pin other hand back. It wasn't overly difficult, but it was just time consuming and again, got old really quick.

Archived