Home

Awwww how cute...

Tommycat

If I were a little kid and some huge guy with an awesome red lightsaber and a really deep robot voice told me to join him and some normal sized guy with a boring green lightsaber and a normal dude voice said not to, I think I know who I'd listen to.

Also, that was a really smooth-looking kneeling bow. Kid must live in a monarchy or something to be so good at that.

Typical Jedi arrogance! Demanding allegiance without earning it! :D

Oh hi there Karen.

LOL!! Great video, You know when my parents took me to see Jedi, They had a guy dressed as Vader, He came at me to shake my hand, I kicked him in the shin!! LOL

And you call yourself a Sith! Kicking one of the most powerful Sith instead of bowing to him. Starkiller will keel you, schutta... since you disrespect the Dark Lord himself.

And you call yourself a Sith! Kicking one of the most powerful Sith instead of bowing to him. Starkiller will keel you' date=' schutta... since you disrespect the Dark Lord himself.[/quote']

Wouldn't that make him a better Sith? If he was capable of kicking Darth Vader and getting away with it, he'd be showing mental weakness and lack of ambition if he bowed to him. Bowing to an inferior is very un-Sithly.

Not necessarily. I'm sure there's something to be said for creating a false sense of security/superiority.

True, but if you're already at the point where you can kill them without consequences (figure if you can kick him without getting killed, you can probably kill him), there's not much reason to do that unless you've got some other very intricate plot going on. In any case, it's certainly not un-sithly to kick Vader.

Right about now is when I realize that I'm semi-debating whether a small child's actions involving a guy dressed up as a pretend character fit a pretend set of beliefs and rules. And I'm not ashamed.

And you call yourself a Sith! Kicking one of the most powerful Sith instead of bowing to him. Starkiller will keel you' date=' schutta... since you disrespect the Dark Lord himself.[/quote']

But, according to the PT, Vader's a whiny bitch.

Archived