Home

Sasha's Shooting Gallery Glitched

Upon my recent play-through, I made it to Sasha's Shooting Gallery. However, there's an issue. Whenever I get to the part where the machine starts shooting out the Censors ((With Sasha still there)), it just keeps shooting them out. They do not drop anything, and when I run out of "ammo" Sasha or something gives me more, and they just keep coming. It never gets to the point where Sasha tells me to shoot 1000 and I can turn the machine up to max. If I try and touch the machine he tells me to stop horse-playing and kill him.

I have turned the game off, then booted it up. The save file was from before I went in, and it's still doing it. Even tried cleaning it off, but the game is pretty mint.

Well, you could do a few things:

1. Shoot censors forever. BOOOORRRRRRINNNNGGGGGG

2. Have you gotten the bacon from Cruller yet? Maybe calling him out and asking for advice will kickstart the game and get it working.

3. Use the smelling salts and restart the level. Kind of a bummer, but you're early enough in the level that it's all good.

Hope that helps. Lemme know if you're still stuck and I'll try to think of something else.

• 2 months later...
The sad part is, I've tried two of those ((I did shoot censors for awhile, though XD)).

Thank goodness I've found someone with the same problem. Did you find a solution? I'm re-playing the game to see if that works. :confused:

Archived