Home

BREAKING: Jelly Bean looks like Kate Middleton

Astor

I really don't get the big deal about the Royal Wedding, great they're getting married good for them, but I'm not going to watch it.....

But it is history... You can tell your grandchildren you watched the wedding and then a few years later read about the divorce. ;)

I'm not watching it; I have no kids and if I ever do I will definitely be too old to tell grandchildren anything by the time they came along.

The jelly bean looks like a vague female face. It could be compared to anyone. I'm bitter because I need to fly over to the UK just before the wedding, and it's making things more expensive for me.

Also, I can't bring myself to care about a group of people who get to live the high life on taxpayer money, without needing to do much of value to anyone, just because a very long time ago, one of their ancestors was better than most at killing dudes and marrying his cousins. The only royal I can have any degree of respect for is Prince Harry. He actually tried to really do something for his country.

Even though I don't care about hollywood-type celebs and their weddings either, at least I'm not forced to finance them, they provide entertainment products, and there's a higher chance that serious hotness will be involved.

Archived