Home

Alternate Force Unleashed duels

Let´s imagine if we were able to swtich Starkiller´s model for the character models along with all their attributes of the various characters in the Force Unleashed. Which of them would you like to play against the various enemies and bosses.

As I have alluded to, I personally would find it interesting to play as Darth Vader, the model used in the prologue mission, and pit him against Rham Kota and all the other Jedi he sent Starkiller to kill.

The Emperor, I would make lightning, shield myself and float in the air and bombard my puny enemy with stuff that I throw from the sky, and if I can't finish my enemy or if Shaak Ti keeps sending those living trees people call Felucians at me I would call in my henchmen.

The Emperor, I would make lightning, shield myself and float in the air and bombard my puny enemy with stuff that I throw from the sky, and if I can't finish my enemy or if Shaak Ti keeps sending those living trees people call Felucians at me I would call in my henchmen.

A most vivid and compelling scenario you present, yes. It´s strange that the Emperor is the only one that uses the force to float above ground. Why don´t any of the others?

My second choice for alternate character use would be Maris Brood. Her tonfa sabers would make for an impressive display of lightsaber action.

And being able to be invisible and call in a gigantic grey monster to help you in combat has nothing to with it? :p

These would be useful abilities, but the joy of seeing the character in action and winning the battle by delivering the killing blow myself outweighs my desire to overwhelm my opponent with greater size and strength. The force provides many different and subtle ways to do better than any monster or invisibility ever could.

Who would be your choice for model swap, Mythic?

If I could choose a model from any SW game then I would choose Revan from KOTOR, but if the choice was only from TFU then I would go for Kota, I would just love to use the force to grab a dozen objects and all at the same time have them track and crash on my enemy, pretty nifty unless a little Force Repulse gets in your way, oh and Kota has that shield power also pretty nice I guess, I wonder why Starkiller does not have any Force immunity while his clones had.

The force abilities of Master Rahn Kota present a challenging prospect. Let’s imagine if Darth Vader’s model was loaded into in the mission to kill Kota. How would the Dark Lord fare against Kota, given their respective powers?

This time I failed to contribute to the thread. I will compensate for this error by voicing my thoughts now.

The battle between Vader and Kota would have been a tricky one, made difficult by Kota´s force shield and his ability to manipulate many objects at once. If Vader used force repulse, he could repell what was thrown at him, but he would have to contend with how Kota´s force shield could counter his assault at the right moment.

Vader would have the advantage in strength and be able to break Kota´s momentum in a force choke and with carefully timed lightsaber attacks. He could also use the push to send Kota back in order to disrupt his patterns of attack. Breaking Kota´s chain of techniques and his force abilities would be key to Vader´s victory.

Archived