Home

You Know You're Too Hi-Tech If ...

wzy0418

You Know You're Too Hi-Tech If ...

-- You haven't played solitaire with a real deck of cards in years.

-- You have a list of 14 Adventure Games to read to your family of 3.

--You call your son's beeper to let him know that it is time to eat. He emails you back from his bedroom, "What's for dinner?"

-- Your daughter sells her soul via her web site.

-- You chat several times a day with someone from South Africa, but you haven't spoken with your next door neighbor yet this year.

-- Your daughter just bought a single CD of all the records your college roommate used to play.

-- Your grandmother clogs up your favourite website with comments about how her grandchild is a ****

-- You buy a computer and a week later it is out of date and now sells for half the price you paid.

-- The concept of using real money instead Mojo Dollars™ to make a purchase is foreign to you.

-- You consider second-day air delivery painfully slow.

-- Your reason for not staying in touch with family is that they do not have email addresses.

-- You hear most of your jokes via some website instead of in person.

-- You've printed this out and are reading it in the "library."

I would like to conclude by saying that if I make any more posts of this nature, I will be banned for being an advertisement whore.

You Know You're Too Hi-Tech If ... you use quite an interesting concept as a means to spam people.

Incidentally, how do you 'call your son's beeper'? What is that? Like a hospital style pager system? Or maybe the apostrophe is a mistake, and you're naming all your sons Beeper?

Not sure why there's sarcastic inverted commas around "library" either. Or why anyone would print that post of, let alone how that would make them high-tech?

yeah! I'm taking it to the man!

Incidentally, how do you 'call your son's beeper'? What is that? Like a hospital style pager system? Or maybe the apostrophe is a mistake, and you're naming all your sons Beeper?

Must have been sarcasm. No one thinks beepers/pagers are high tech. Actually, does anyone even have pagers for personal use anymore? I feel like small affordable cell phones and texting must have made them extinct.

Also, I prefer this spam to others.

Archived