Home

Ever played SWB2 online?-whts the noobiest thing that ever happened to you

Brotherhood

I got kamakazi vechiles----A bunch of rocketeers throw mines on a vechile(snowspeeder)and ram a target(AT-AT)......wait i invented that:haw:(i just gave you information that the enemy wont see coming....TRY IT:bluflag1:

Cheaters in the glitch

COFFEE:

Do stupid things faster with MORE ENERGY!!!:haw:

(i just gave you information that the enemy wont see coming....TRY IT

People do that all the time on Hoth conquest if Friendly Fire is off. Another popular one is trying to land the speeder on the AT-AT and dropping mines on the neck.

Thats lame i like to ram it:haw: thats my technique

Like I said, a lot of people do that. It's easier to just ram an AT-AT than to land on it, so it gets spammed a lot on big servers.

That is, assuming that the pilots even bother attacking the AT-ATs. Most of them just fly around shooting infantry.

Like I said, a lot of people do that. It's easier to just ram an AT-AT than to land on it, so it gets spammed a lot on big servers.

That is, assuming that the pilots even bother attacking the AT-ATs. Most of them just fly around shooting infantry.

Thats also fun

If you ever play ... my name is Brotherhood----->duh

nice avatar

The nade spamming soldier?

The explosion spamming rocketeer?

The det rushing engineer?

The camping sniper?

The recon spamming special classes?

I'm honestly not sure why I even bother playing online anymore.

agreed, wholeheartedly. :argh:

also, i noticed lucasforums has an emoticon for nodding :nod: but not shaking head.

if i could shake my head here, i would. battlefront 2 multiplayer is retarded; especially the noobs who hang out and snipe. ALL DAY. how is that even fun...?

agreed, wholeheartedly. :argh:

also, i noticed lucasforums has an emoticon for nodding :nod: but not shaking head.

if i could shake my head here, i would. battlefront 2 multiplayer is retarded; especially the noobs who hang out and snipe. ALL DAY. how is that even fun...?

I live all the way down in South Africa and the lag is terrible

players jumping all over the place

Aren't there any SWBF2 servers near you? I'm sure I've seen two at least.

I usually get a depressing amount of lag, too, and my servers are only a few hundred miles away. I guess that's what happens when you use wifi to play online.

• 2 years later...

So, we're on Tattoine. There are 4 of us and only one enemy left.

I'm playing as a super battle droid. There are 2 guys on my left that are both using Magnaguards and a guy on my right that is using an engineer battle droid.

So, I've got a clear shot to the enemy clone and I'm ready to fire a wrist launcher rocket.

But just as I take the shot, the stupid idiot with the engineer droid on my right decides to charge, so instead of hitting the enemy, I hit him. And we were all so close together, the explosion destroyed us all. And we lost to ONLY ONE ENEMY!!! And the enemy player couldn't stop laughing, not believing what had just happened!

Result: No more online Battlefront 2 for me, no thanks!

Archived