Home

All your questions will be answered. In book form.

Prime

T3-M4 is in the book? Hm...yeah...about that...

*slobbers like a hungry dog pressing F5 on Amazon until it's ready for pre-order*

I love you T3...

I'm genuinely curious about how a character with no dialogue, little to no evidence of a personality, and a role in the story that's pretty much the same as a keycard, can inspire such devotion.

I just saw him as a robot that opened one important door, then sat around 'answering' about 4 irrelevant questions with a few beeps, while refusing to make me any more computer spikes, greedy little bastard.

In KotOR2 he has quite a bit of personality, and a couple of personal quests, etc.

Fair enough. It's been ages since I played KotOR2, and I minimized my interaction with T3 because I assumed it'd be similar to the first game. Maybe that was a poor choice.

It's better than nothing, I guess. But I'd rather have Avellone's explanation than Karpyshyn's, since it's Avellone who created that particular plot point. Oh well...

Same here, but I'm getting the feeling that we'll have more questions than answers at the end of this novel. Also, I don't think the Exile will mentioned that much for the reason you mentioned. I think I remember reading something about how KOTOR had more of an impact to TOR than TSL. Not to mention that TSL's canon story is so convoluted now thanks to what is and what isn't canon.

Revan must bang Bastila.

If he does, do you want details?

Same here, but I'm getting the feeling that we'll have more questions than answers at the end of this novel.
Agreed. Especially because this is a tie-in to TOR and the mystery around it must be kept.

Also, I don't think the Exile will mentioned that much for the reason you mentioned. I think I remember reading something about how KOTOR had more of an impact to TOR than TSL.
TSL as a whole may not have influenced the galaxy as much as KotOR, but this isn't about TOR. This is about what happens after (and apparently before) and how the Exile fits into Revan's continued story.

@Totenkopf: I thought he was awesome. :carms:

Jesus Christ, people, I know! I'm just saying it's the final word, the one that dispelled any lingering shadow of a doubt.

Also, he mentions Canderous, T3-M4, the Exile and Bastila, but the one and only character I was hoping would play a semi-significant role was Jolee. I can see him stowing away on Revan's ship as he departed for the Unknown Regions, or even nagging Revan to death until he finally agreed to take him, despite Revan's insistence that he do this alone. I think he would make for an excellent companion on Revan's journies, especially considering that there is no word whatsoever on what he did or where he went after the events of KOTOR.

• 2 months later...

Actually, I didn't think they were ever gonna make a KotOR 3 at all, so TOR was a pleasant surprise in THAT, at least. But I don't like MMOs. :(

A, I don't have enough money or Net access. B, MMOs are designed to be full of repetitive activities that addict you so you keep paying and playing, rather than truly enjoyable content.

Archived