Home

stupid jedi academy plot?

irish_texan

is it just me or are the jedi academy cutscenes super cheesy compared to jedi outcast?

too many side jokes, too much tongue-in-cheek. it gets old. i much preferred the jedi outcast plot.

I don't play Jedi Academy for the story. Who does?

• 3 weeks later...
I love Jedi Academy and Outcast, yeah the cut scenes could be better, But still a fun game none the less!

yeah i agree; theyre really fun games! but Outcast had such an intricate, well-thought-out, serious approach to a plotline, i guess Academy just seemed like a letdown...

I don't play Jedi Academy for the story. Who does?

huh yeah good point. the gameplay is priceless.

Yes it is accepted that JA's story was not as good as JO's. It was pretty cheesey, but the game gave me what I wanted: more saber combat; so I forgive it.

true. the gameplay is very good; definitely one of the most fun and innovative starwars games for the PC. its just the plot thats sub-par.

and i think Battlefront has better music than the Jedi Knight games... yes, i know they both use original star wars tracks, but i like the selections in Battlefront II more than those in Outcast or Academy... i really like the Episode III soundtrack. the Mustafar duel music is so epic.

haha just thought i would put that out there, cuz i didnt feel like starting a new thread...

yeah i agree; theyre really fun games! but Outcast had such an intricate, well-thought-out, serious approach to a plotline, i guess Academy just seemed like a letdown...

I totally agree, JO was and still is a masterpiece. One of my favorite games.

Archived