Home

TFU2 Game Error. Won't Play!

I wasn't sure where to post this and not sure if anyone can help, but I thought I'd give it a shot.

I just bought last week the force unleashed 2 collectors edition. I noticed that sometimes it wouldn't read the disc. I started playing 30 minutes ago and it froze after just a few moments of playing. I restarted and now I'm getting an error message that there is something wrong with the disc, it won't play. I tried loading other games and they work fine.

There are like no scratches, its brand new. I bought it online and the last time I complained about a damaged disc I didn't get a new copy as I was promised. I'm guessing that I basically lost my money here, but if anyone has any suggestions I'd appreciate it!

Might be your CD-reader-thingy, I had a old laptop that used to read CD's only once every 5 times I put one in, AND it almost never brought the CD out :( so I ended up buying a external one.

Thats one solution, another would be for you to check the online FAQ and maybe send a message to LucasArts on their site, it might be related to a game file on your PC or maybe even your PC itself.

Archived