Home

Help with Dash Rendar Resurgence

irish_texan

i downloaded dash rendar resurgence and so far its great. but after i completed the objective "locate the missing cargo" (after you get into the big hangar and take the elevator down to the "basement" where the tenloss disruptor rifles are) and i get the disruptor, there are two doors in the basement with green lights on them (symbolizing theyre unlocked) when i go into the one on the left, its a bunch of imperials in a control room and after i kill them the control room is a dead end. no other doors, no switched to press. so i go back out into where the disruptor rifle cargo is and take the door on the right. this leads to two more doors, both of which have red lights on them (symbolizing theyre locked)... any help please?

• 3 weeks later...

ok i did that and it led me a room with some rodians and grans in it. i killed those and it unlocked one of the afore-mentioned red-lit doors. the other one is still locked and im still sitting here waiting for the level to end, but apparently theres more to it. im stuck.

If i remember it right, all you have to once all the imps and grans and rodians are dead is leave the room a cutscene should take over of dash interogating one of the imps for info after that the level ends and the 2nd level loads.

Also before going through the grate you were supposed to go into the other side room and take care of the imps that are lurking about,i cant remember if there was a console that you had to access in there,its been a long time since i played jko and jka,hope that helps.

ok i did that and it led me a room with some rodians and grans in it. i killed those and it unlocked one of the afore-mentioned red-lit doors. the other one is still locked and im still sitting here waiting for the level to end, but apparently theres more to it. im stuck.

After you kill the Imperial Commander, the Gran and the 2 Rodians the doors should unlock and open. You should see another Imperial standing in the hallway. He should say something like "No, don't shoot"! Approach him and it should trigger the next cutscene. If that sequence didn't happen I don't know what's up. Are you using cheats? Can you restart from a previous save?

im not using cheats, because the readme said not to, and i did see that imperial cutscene but then it ended and i was just standing in the same place. not knowing what to do...

I've never heard of this happening before in all the years it's been out. After the cutscene, the game should've loaded the second map. Do you have mods in your base folder? Sometimes mods can mess up other mods so if you have some remove them and try again from a previous save point.

Also, if you have Jedi Academy you should play the version for that game instead because it's more refined, better visuals, added videos and some minor bugs worked out.

http://mercenary.bravehost.com/dash2.html

Archived