Home

Bin Ladin is dead

Jae Onasi

I think that you guys are missing something: you aren't considering that there are people like me who want to see the pictures and won't immediately cry photoshop. From visual proof, to seeing the effects of war, there are legit reasons to seeing pics like this.

Refusing to release them because you're afraid of the reactions of batty people is just catering to fear and hurts those, like me, do want visual proof and are mature enough to handle it. If you don't want to look at pictures of war, fine, but it's offensive to me to restrict other people from seeing them.

Why do you NEED to see them? Why would the pics be more believable than the government, The US military AND Al Queda saying that he's dead? It's pretty hard to get some form of consensus between the US and a terrorist group. As I said before, it makes no sense to fake it.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why do you NEED to see them?
Morbid curiosity?

I don’t need to see them, but yet I believe. Of course I also believe man landed on the moon, Oswald shot Kennedy, Elvis is dead, vaccination are design to immunize and Iraq had weapons of mass destruction in 2002 -2003. Oh wait. :xp:

Iraq had weapons of mass destruction in 2002 -2003. Oh wait. :xp:

Yeah but that one they had pictures of lol... Pics don't really prove anything.

Of course I'm sure that some people would never believe. I mean we could have Bin Laden's corpse dangling like a piñata in front of the white house and someone would still claim we didn't get him. But when your enemy says you got their leader and you claim you got their leader, it's hard to find a counter to that.

You know I'm no fan of Obama, but I believe that in this instance he got it right.

I think that you guys are missing something: you aren't considering that there are people like me who want to see the pictures and won't immediately cry photoshop. From visual proof, to seeing the effects of war, there are legit reasons to seeing pics like this.

Refusing to release them because you're afraid of the reactions of batty people is just catering to fear and hurts those, like me, do want visual proof and are mature enough to handle it. If you don't want to look at pictures of war, fine, but it's offensive to me to restrict other people from seeing them.

Speaking for myself, my comments were directed towards those claiming that pictures would be proof, despite all the evidence that already exists.

That being said, I don't think that the pictures need to be released. While I can understand a desire to see the body, with all the evidence pointing towards his death already, I believe that he's dead. Would I look at the picture is they were released? Yes. Does the fact that they aren't released make me think that Bin Laden is still alive somewhere? No.

To keep Bin Ladin safe?

Weren't some Americans critical of candidate Obama when he said as president he would strike al Qaeda targets inside Pakistan? Oh no, we can’t do that to a ally.

This is one of the few times that an American politician has kept a campaign promise; and to the letter, it seems. Kudos to the president for that.

A brilliant quote, there. Irrefutable.

• 1 month later...
sorry for being so late to the party here.

but.

the illumaniti.

No, no, no...that's not possible. Laura Croft destroyed most of the Illuminati members in the Tomb Raider incident, remember? :raise:

It was your buddies, NASA. They found out about a large group of people working in the Twin Towers that day, with the help of remote viewers, who were about to reveal the truth about the fake moon landing. So they asked the HAARP project team to secretly tune HAARP's frequency into controlling the minds of poor Muslim extremist into taking over the planes. Therefore, NASA gave instructions to HAARP to program the minds of these poor Muslim extremist, who where about to become peaceful muslims before this happened, into crashing those airplanes into the Twin Towers. They did all this because they know you know, that they didn't put a man on the moon. But if the truth ever came out, they didn't want you to be able to say "see...I told you so."

:fist: Stick to your convictions, man, don't let NASA get away with it!

sorry for being so late to the party here.

but.

the illumaniti.

Now he's just trolling.

And besides, you mean to say it wasn't a fiendish combination of the Bush Administration, CIA, FBI, ATF, WTF and the US Post Office?

• 9 months later...

Archived