Home

Where were YOU when you heard the news?

Where were you when you heard the news?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Where were you when you heard the news?

• Home
    • Work
    • Somewhere On Your Cell phone
    • On the Street and Some Random Guy/Girl Walks up and asks "Did you hear this?"

I was actually flipping channels on the TV at home. Happen to stop on Celebrity Apprentice for a couple of seconds at the ending to see who Trump going to fire when NBC cut in saying Obama had important news on Bin Laden. I called my mother to turn on the TV and did the same thing on Skype to the posse.

Just goes to show nobody messes with Obama and gets away with it, be it an international terrorist or a loudmouth with a bad rug.

I was actually at work getting ready to start my day by checking my emails when I noticed the news blurplet on my Yahoo page. I remember actually staring at the headline and all I said was "oh." Mostly I had the sarcastic thought that he was already dead and it was only now that they decided to bring it up...much like the capture of Saddaam Hussien.

I was on the computer when mimartin said, "Go turn on the TV!!" I went and turned on the TV, and said to my hubby, "Holy crap! He's really dead!" Then we watched Obama speak. Catch it on Youtube--Obama did a very nice job.

Then went to some news sites to know if this was true or not.

Yep, and we Americans killed Hitler, Stalin, Rommel, Queen Elizabeth II, Mother Theresa, John Lennon, Disco, the Archduke Franz Ferdinand, Jean-Paul Marat, Genghis Khan, Attila the Hun, Henry VIII, Hannibal Lechter, Dumbledore, some Gun-Guns, Nero, Julius Caesar, and Abel. And Mr. Body. In the Conservatory. With the pipewrench. Just because we AMERICANS are F**king AWESOME!!!11!

USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!!eleventy-one!!11!!

Archived