Home

What made you lol today?

leXX

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My AT&T U-Verse account was suspended recently due to a billing issue. Since I had auto payment, I was kind of surprised. Anyways it was about a week until I was finally able to make the call. At one point during the call, the nice lady said to me "well you can always manage your bill, online at AT&T.com. (dramatic pause...) "No mam I can not manage my account online when I have lost the ability to be online, which was the original purpose of this phone call. Remember?"

Standards...

Oh and here is another...

For all of you who have AT&T, you have your account number memorized right? Yeah so it took the people at my local AT&T, an hour and a half, plus two phone calls...yes phone calls to retrieve my account number. Only then was I allowed to make a cash payment.

AT&T gets my lols for today, plus one big fat middle finger for ruining my Friday night plans.

• 1 month later...

Put my first vinyl album on. It was a single with one song and three remixes. It was a full 12" but I didn't know it was a 45. So when I put it on at 33 1/3 the song was unrecognizable, then a man started singing when I was expecting a woman...

I lol'd

About a week ago, I shipped the bulk of my pre-owned PS2 inventory out to other stores, as the stuff was just collecting dust and not getting sold. So I finally pull the last of it off my sales floor, only to have people asking for it.

Last Saturday afternoon, an older guy comes in with his kid. "Where is your PS2?" Me: "I am sorry, we shipped it all out, and no longer carry it in my store!"

Customer: "When does PS3 come out?" Me: (awkward pause) "PS3 came out in 2007." Customer: "Well where is it?" Me: (another awkward pause) "Right behind you under the big sign that says "Playstation 3." Customer: "Do you have the systems in stock? Me: "Yes...several."

WTF?

Same day just prior to that conversation. Woman calls on the phone. "Do you have that one ring to rule them all?" My part timer took this call... She said; "you mean the Lord of the Rings games?" Customer: "no the actual ring!" Part timer: "no I am sorry, we don't have that." Me: "Did you tell her that Frodo threw into a volcano and it melted?" Her: "I wanted to tell her to contact Dr. Leonard Hofstadter, and Dr. Sheldon Cooper.(Big Bang Theory)"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived