Home

Transformers axes two Bots + new trailer

Jai'galaar Bralor: Character development... in Transformers? lol

LOL@ expecting character development in any Michael Bay film.

I express my dismay whenever I get excited about one of his movies. Leave me alone. :cry6:

But it's Transformers! The 80s cartoon that was basically just one big advertisement for Hasbro where stuff just happened and stuff didn't really make sense to begin with? Where new characters were just suddenly introduced for no reason and half of the original cast died in the movie just so they could release a new toyline?

Everyone is like Michael Bay this and Michael Bay that. Michael Bay is perfect for Transformers!

But it's Transformers! The 80s cartoon that was basically just one big advertisement for Hasbro where stuff just happened and stuff didn't really make sense to begin with? Where new characters were just suddenly introduced for no reason and half of the original cast died in the movie just so they could release a new toyline?

Everyone is like Michael Bay this and Michael Bay that. Michael Bay is perfect for Transformers!

This. Nostalgia goggles are strong.

I want my Darren Aronofsky-directed gritty reboot of Transformers now! :carms:

Complete with a rather nice, though later overused and over-remixed, Clint Mansell soundtrack, and a story that will either make people sad or just confuse the **** out of them.

Jai'galaar Bralor: Character development... in Transformers? lol
That's codeword for weapons upgrades.

If it wasn't for the flames on Optimus I would have agreed with you.

Archived