Home

KOTOR 2 Escaping Paragus Crash

mfinnie

And now for the obligatory canned response.

Try using the game's configuration utility to post your system specs:

Post your system specs

Sometimes we're just not going to be able to help you if we don't know what kind of hardware you have on your machine. If you don't know what you have on your machine, then follow these steps below:

• Bring up the launcher menu for Kotor 1 or 2.
  • Click on "Configure".
  • Click the "Scan Hardware" button on the lower center of the window.
  • Click "Yes" to continue.
  • Click "Details" to view your system specs.
  • Click "Save Report" and save the file to your desktop.
  • Whenever you post your problem, open the file you just saved and copy and paste the contents to your post.

And please specify which version of Windows you are using because the game can't ID anything newer than XP.

Also: are you using any mods?

Kotor 1 works perfectly for me, heres my specs for kotor 2 just incase.

Cpu: Intel[R] Pentium[R] D CPU 3.00 GHZ

Ram: 2048 MB

HD: C: [NTFS], UNICODE 3.46 GB Free

Video (Warning): NVidia GeForce 7300 Le 256mb

Audio: Hauppauge WinTV PVR PCI II [26 xxx]

Open Gl: Nvidia Corporation- 2.1.2

DirectX 9.0c [4.09.00.0904]

i click low graphics stuff ingame

and no mods. but when i run the game it uses xfire interface. does that do anything?

Note: i checked "Can you Run It" tool, and i passed recommended on everything...

i might have skipped part of the mission by going to the hanger bay instead of doing something else too, can that make you crash?

I think you misunderstad. I need to see that list because it provides a little insight into how the game is interacting with your hardware. You don't need to include the keymapping, though.

• 1 month later...
LoL... it turns out i didnt do everything.. i didnt run into that sith guy Sion, and went straight to the hanger bay

then you either have a scripting issue-likely you didnt install the game correctly,or the install just had problems-or you might have just dont the 1 in 100,000 thing and bypassed that script by walking in the one place it wasnt active. try to load to an earlier save, and if that doesnt work, reinstall the game.

Archived