Home

Create Lightsaber with Workbench???

starkiller1157

I hope this is the right place to post this. I already have required what I need to build my first lightsaber and Boa-Dur has helped me construct it. But now that I have gotten a few of my team members to be force sensative I need lightsabers for them.

Is there a way to create a lightsaber using the workbench? Is so, please tell me in detail and if not then how do I get my other team member's lightsabers???

This is like the only thing I don't like about Kotor 2. In kotor 1 you get more then enough lightsabers you want, but kotor 2 it's so hard to find and obviously in my case, build them =/

Not possibly to build them at workbench normally but I think there is a mod that allows that, could someone check that out for me I think I saw one somewhere on kotor files?

To get more lightsabers, they are rewarded to you for certain quests after you make a lightsaber, one of these is talking to mandalore after helping around the camp enough to get him to take you to iziz(others I can't think of off the top of my head.). Hope this helps you.

Not possibly to build them at workbench normally but I think there is a mod that allows that, could someone check that out for me I think I saw one somewhere on kotor files?

Oh that sucks. But I did see some stuff by mods when I was searching, just hoping you could with the workbench.

To get more lightsabers, they are rewarded to you for certain quests after you make a lightsaber, one of these is talking to mandalore after helping around the camp enough to get him to take you to iziz(others I can't think of off the top of my head.). Hope this helps you.

I know I could of gotten a lightsaber on Nar Shadda but I killed the guy that I needed to complete the guide in order to get a lens. I went to Korriban and got the dead Jedi Master's lightsaber.

Thanks for your help. I'll go to Onderon next.

Archived