Home

May 21st Doomsday? :(

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure it would work on the boss on Tuesday though (Monday is a public holiday here): "Erm...here is 1/4 of the report I was suppose to remit today...but you know, the end of the world was supposed to be two days ago...blahblahblah...*tries to hide under the carpet*".

At least the excuse would be more original than "my red fish ate it" (he already knows I have no dog...but doesn't know that I do not have a red fish, even less a huge troll).

In any event, tell your dad that bankers always survive the "end of the world" :xp:

The world ended in 01/01/1999 at 12:01 am. This is just a dream.

Shhhh... the Y2K bug will disconnect your consciousness from dreamspace if you go around saying stuff like that.

At least the excuse would be more original than "my red fish ate it" (he already knows I have no dog...but doesn't know that I do not have a red fish, even less a huge troll).

Coincidentally, I just ate pickled herring with dinner.

Yes. In fact, the Bible clearly states the date. In Matthew 24:36 ...

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Wait- uh, actually...

Shhhh... the Y2K bug will disconnect your consciousness from dreamspace if you go around saying stuff like that.

Not worried I took the red pill.

It better not! I was going to mow. :carms:

I'm waiting until Sunday to mow just in case.

Bet'cha none of you had enough money to buy a passport for a safe getaway aboard one of the arks 5 years ago did you? But I did! And did any of recieve a special phone call from your government recently? NO, I think not! But guess what? I just did! So who's laughing now, huh? HUH?

*points finger*

Suuuuuuckers....Muuhahahahahahaha! MUHAHAHAHAHA - cough-cough-hack-hack..aaaaaaaaaaaggh.

*dies of heart attack*

Ok my Dad is going Crazy about Saturday and tomorrow he wants to spend $1,300.

Hes never Done this before.

So this MAY be our last 2 days.

Will it Really be the end?

Capitalise on the situation and get your dad to buy you two hookers for the whole day.

BTW, if you guys would like to know what brought on this frenzy of doom and gloom, here you go.......

http://www.csmonitor.com/Science/2011/0518/Judgment-Day-May-21-When-will-the-world-actually-end

Judgment Day May 21: Harold Camping, the head of the Family Radio broadcasting network, has calculated that the apocalypse will begin on May 21. Do his numbers add up for a judgment day this weekend?

Damn, I just love a good apocalypse. My Saturdays are always boring. :D Can't wait!

Bet'cha none of you had enough money to buy a passport for a safe getaway aboard one of the arks 5 years ago did you? But I did! And did any of recieve a special phone call from your government recently? NO, I think not! But guess what? I just did! So who's laughing now, huh? HUH?

Actually, a family friend who's been treated kindly by the money-gods, though perhaps not by those of common sense, decided to build what I can only describe as a real life Vault. With enough food and other supplies to last a reasonably large group of people quite a few years, 2 cars modified to run on just about any current vehicle fuel source, and a ton of guns and ammunition. I've only barely accepted that he was seriously making it now that it's actually finished.

Normally I'd make fun of someone for spending so much on something like that (maybe a bit out of bunker-envy tbh), but since he said my family would be welcome if we could get there at a point when it'd be safe to open the doors, I'm not complaining.

I still think it's an unwise investment though, even if you have money to burn.

Actually, a family friend who's been treated kindly by the money-gods, though perhaps not by those of common sense, decided to build what I can only describe as a real life Vault. With enough food and other supplies to last a reasonably large group of people quite a few years, 2 cars modified to run on just about any current vehicle fuel source, and a ton of guns and ammunition. I've only barely accepted that he was seriously making it now that it's actually finished.

Normally I'd make fun of someone for spending so much on something like that (maybe a bit out of bunker-envy tbh), but since he said my family would be welcome if we could get there at a point when it'd be safe to open the doors, I'm not complaining.

I still think it's an unwise investment though, even if you have money to burn.

Well all jokes aside, especially mine L&B...

Yeah but, how is that gonna do you and him any good if the world itself is suppose to be destroyed in whatever way, like they're saying. Kinda contradicts the whole point, wouldn't you think.

I guess it couldn't hurt to try though. What'ya got to lose. :D

Well, depending on how the world is destroyed, it might be good for basic survival initially.

If the world is coming to an end, why would you need to pay for anything?

It it's ending tomorrow......what difference would it make if you gave them your dad's money anyway. ;)

This revelation won't effect our regularly scheduled dutch rudders will it, Lynk?

Just Vomited and punched a child in disgust Rhett.

OT: The world will be here a long long time after we've devolved back in to apes.

It it's ending tomorrow......what difference would it make if you gave them your dad's money anyway. ;)

Because it'd be a pointless step to take and since the world is ending pretty soon you'd be wasting precious time when you could be doing other things/people.

:carms:

Step back before you hurt yourself and let the pro's handle this.

Archived