Home

iknowkungfu MOVES

irish_texan

when you use the cheat code "iknowkungfu" to gain melee, there are a number of different moves you can perform. one of them allows you to grab an enemy by the head, hold them by the back of the neck, and repeatedly punch them in the stomach until you finally punch them in the face and send them flying backward. this move can be executed by pressing primary fire and secondary fire in rapid succession, in the same way you would perform a lightsaber KATA (see "moves" section in the in-game objectives menu)

another move involves your player grabbing the enemys head, and simultaneous slamming his head into your knee while bring your knee up into his face. then you grab him by the ankle and swing him over your head, smashing him into the ground. finally, you swing him over your head and smash his face into the ground again. however, I DO NOT KNOW how to perform this move, and i have only done it accidentally on a number of occasions.

being a cheatcode, "iknowkungfu" does now show up in the "moves" section of the ingame objectives menu, so i cannot look up how to do this awesome melee move. if anyone knows how please tell me! along with any other combos you may have come across while using "iknowkungfu". thank you!

hey thanks a ton! not only did that help me figure out the move i wanted, but i also found out how to do Boss Kyles "stranglehold-throw" move using the kata with "W" or "up" achieves the move i asked about; using "S" or "down" when theyre behind you does the kyle move. thanks a bunch!

Archived