Home

Sith Stalker

Darth Shiftee

Call me crazy in asking this but is it at all possible for you to setup the model for JO? I just feel like JA players always get spoiled with the models is all. Not like you have to do much anyway to get it functional for JO.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=201599

If not I can get it setup for JO usage for you. Most gotta do is resetup some minor things in the left hand and just compile it with the JO _humanoid animations.

Going through it now most you need is a sound setup which is a tad different compared to JA's(which you probably already know). Anyway for the sound file all you need is.

chars/sith_stalker/misc

m

JO only uses a single taunt when you press taunt in JO. As for the hilt it should work in a mod such as DS-Online for JO fine. Shaders are working fine and good. The hilt isn't showing up in game but that's due to the fact JO wasn't made for custom hilts. I would say to get it to work check out the hilts for DS-Online and see how they are rigged and setup to work in game. Test some more and see what else I can find. Let you know.

Good work on the model. Great to see someone publicly release a model for JO and JA. :)

Archived