Home

Ace Attorney Investigations 2 will not be translated to English

Alexandra IDV

Yeah, since Ace Attorney Investigations was a point and click adventure (more or less?), and is a quality game, I figured it may be of interest for some people on this forum, and some of you may not have heard of it yet.

Well, that's what it looks like right now, anyway. Capcom employee Sven says that there might be a possibility of it showing up on another platform (3DS?), but nothing's decided yet.

I don't know if it will help, but if you want to see AAI2 in the west, please take the time to sign this petition: http://www.petitiononline.com/AAI2US/petition.html

• 1 year later...

If only there was a way to make some fan translation. If it was a PC game, there would already be a project for this, I'm sure of it. :)

This is one of the last games for Nintendo DS that I would really need to my collections.

• 11 months later...

Yeah, I haven't really seen any translation projects coming to more finalized build.

It really sucks that Capcom never made the western version of this and now they surely never will when they fired the executive who was trying his best to localize a lot of golden game releases from Japan.

• 2 months later...

Archived