Home

my nerd band, AWKWARD TEENAGE MAN SYNDROME, just released a new song!

Threepwood42

I hope that its okay for me to post this shameless plug, if it isn't I sincerely apologize. I am the lead singer and lyricist in a nerd band called Awkward Teenage Man Syndrome, and we write songs about such various topics as Mario, facebook creeping, and math. This song, "Girl You Derive Me Crazy" is our first music video and first released song. I'd like to say we're what Jonathan Coulton would be if he were younger, was a band, and didn't have an awesome beard. I hope you guys enjoy this, and without further ado. Here is the video

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

and if you enjoy the song, and you feel so compelled you can purchase it on iTunes The link to iTunes is in the video description on youtube. I hope you guys enjoy and I'd love to hear what you think of both the video and the song.

Haha, I don't have a well mixed audio/well recorded file of it yet, but I may have a recording of when we were practicing it without our drummer/keyboardist. If i find it I can upload it for you to hear, it'll be a rather rough copy, but a copy nonetheless. I do however have our harry potter song online as a free mp3 download on theFump sideshow : http://thefump.com/side.php?id=948 Its a parody of Wonderwall by Oasis, if you're interested.

Archived