Home

Stanley Cup Finals: Boston Bruins vs Vancouver Canucks

Who do you think will win the series?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win the series?

• Boston Bruins in 4
    • Boston Bruins in 5
    • Boston Bruins in 6
    • Boston Bruins in 7
    • Vancouver Canucks in 4
    • Vancouver Canucks in 5
    • Vancouver Canucks in 6
    • Vancouver Canucks in 7
    • Yoda on Ice

I think the Bruins will win in 7. It will be a great series, and Vancouver is a great team, but I think this is Boston's year. Their power play is awful (5-56 this postseason) but they have proved they can win without it, and occasionally it breaks through. Tim Thomas is still a great goalie. maybe it's hopeless optimism from a Bruins fan but my pick remains Bruins in 7.

LOL @ the knucklehead that voted "Yoda on ice"

BTW, a Bruin is a Bear people.

n23050834961_1709471_7397220.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I know I've been referred to as a "Canuck". I dunno how that pertains to this supposed sport, though.

Further research has confirmed that "Canuck" is indeed a slang term for Canadians. However, there seems to be another hockey team, the Montreal Canadiens, who would appear to also be named after people from Canada. Seems a bit repetitive, no?

Further research has confirmed that "Canuck" is indeed a slang term for Canadians. However, there seems to be another hockey team, the Montreal Canadiens, who would appear to also be named after people from Canada. Seems a bit repetitive, no?

I tend to agree. Even being Canadian myself, I've always failed to grasp the fascination with this... hawk-key thing.

LOL @ the knucklehead that voted "Yoda on ice"
The same knucklehead that added "Yoda on Ice"? :dev14:

What can I say, I'm from Texas where we use ice the way God intended it to be used. To keep beer cold and to make margaritas. You know the important stuff. :xp:

I'm rooting for the Canucks...

You crack me up

Wow, thanks people. whoever added the Yoda on ice option (that wasn't me!) is funny but should step forward to take credit. (again, wasn't me...) I sometimes wonder why I bother trying to talk about s*** OTHER than Star Wars here...some of you people have got to have some interest. right? xD guess not.

you guys are funny. Yes it's the Boston Bears vs the Vancouver Canadians. ha. the "Yoda on Ice" option would be my pick for "Who will win the NBA Finals" although I guess that'd be more of "Yoda on parquet" (the material basketball courts are made of) but that doesn't have the same ring to it as "Yoda on Ice."

Archived