Home

MAC - SWTFU Align Pulsarium Rings

flyingosca

I'm in the laser tube and have managed to align the 3 pulsarium rings but unless I've missed something the bridge that extends to take me to the next set of rings is only partially extending from either side and the gap is too wide to jump so I always end up at the bottom and can't jump out to dodge the rings when they start up again and fry me.

Any suggestions ?

I'm on a Mac using key board & mouse.

Do you know how to do a jump-dash-force-push?

I'm on an Xbox but hopefully there should still be such a combo on your game. You jump (or double-jump) to get airborne, then do a dash+force push (it makes a "double-dash"). That way you can get all the way across and more.

You press force push right after the dash.

• 2 months later...

Mission accomplished - thanks. It was tricky but I finally got the coordination right to do the double jump & force dash successfully enough to get across.

I'm now fighting Darth Vader and he's kicking the c**p out of me.

Any tips on how to beat him? I'm guesing I'm near the end of the game now.

Thanks all.

Glad I could help. There are other threads about beating Vader, so I will only give you a hint: Block until he goes into his red shield (he can't strike you while you block), then hop behind him before he hits you with it. As soon as he discharges the shield, give him a few good lightsaber hits from behind. When he turns around, hold down the block button again. Rinse and repeat; he won't get a hit on you.

Archived