Home

Hi everyone!

I missed you. <3

I don't know if anyone still even checks around here, but I wanted to at least see. I was on some whirlwind trip of inspiration to look at all the places that I used to go to on the internet a lot, and so I had to make a stop here. I just graduated, so there's been a lot of nostalgia going on. Anyway, just wanted to say hi. Maybe we can be friends on facebook or something like that, or talk or I don't know.

I missed you. <3

I don't know if anyone still even checks around here, but I wanted to at least see. I was on some whirlwind trip of inspiration to look at all the places that I used to go to on the internet a lot, and so I had to make a stop here. I just graduated, so there's been a lot of nostalgia going on. Anyway, just wanted to say hi. Maybe we can be friends on facebook or something like that, or talk or I don't know.

High school was a bore. Now college is where the party is at depending on what you are going in for.

I guess all I can really say is congratulations.

I'd like to say something helpful but it'll be ill received and seen as subjective. So since I don't know jack $***, the best thing I can tell you is enjoy your young adulthood while you can, and to try to get something solid like property ownership sooner rather than later.

Best wishes to your future journey.

I guess all I can really say is congratulations.

I'd like to say something helpful but it'll be ill received and seen as subjective. So since I don't know jack $***, the best thing I can tell you is enjoy your young adulthood while you can, and to try to get something solid like property ownership sooner rather than later.

Best wishes to your future journey.

How would it be ill received?

Thanks everyone who's stopped by so far. It's really nice to see some of you are still alive and kicking, even if it's a little dusty around here. Thanks for the nice messages too, those are very appreciated, no matter the contents

Thanks everyone who's stopped by so far. It's really nice to see some of you are still alive and kicking, even if it's a little dusty around here. Thanks for the nice messages too, those are very appreciated, no matter the contents

So what have you been up to?

So what have you been up to?

Graduated with a nice GPA and an even nicer class rank, got a babysitting job, getting ready for college over at Ohio State, doing some knitting, can't seem to straighten out my love life, driving, going to grad parties, and recently I've been listening to a lot of She & Him. You? (this applies to everyone really)

Archived