Home

Dak's Sword Pack

ReadMe:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
ReadMe - Dak's Sword Pack

Description:

This mod created 6 brand new swords for you to use in-game. Each sword is 100% unique to the game; each uses its own models and textures and comes with its own custom icon.

Notes:

You have to cheat to get the items in-game. Use the "giveitem" cheat to get the items labeled as follows:

Dak's Vibroblade: dd_daksword

Inverted Ryyk Blade: invryk

Sting: stingsword

Wookiee Warblade: dd_sparsword

Katar: dd_katar

Crystal Sword: dd_glasssw

Installation:

Just drop all the files into the override.

Permissions:

You can use any or all of these swords in your own mods. However, please give me credit for their creation. I would also

appreciate it if you would just let me know before you use them. E-mail me at dakdrexl@gmail.com or contact me at Dak

Drexl on LucasForums or Deadlystream.

Enjoy!

Screenies:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

index-2php.jpg

index-4php.jpg

index-3php.jpg

indexphp.jpg

index-1php.jpg

dakswordscreen.jpg

**Deadlystream Download**

Glad you all like it :)

You know Georg, I actually thought of you when I made this. I was intending to make a merchant to sell these so that you won't have to cheat but I just don't have the time :( I'm sure you'll think up a work-around though :lol:

Glad you all like it :)

You know Georg, I actually thought of you when I made this. I was intending to make a merchant to sell these so that you won't have to cheat but I just don't have the time :( I'm sure you'll think up a work-around though :lol:

Well actually after reinstall if and only IF I find time to do something I'll let u know Dak ... :lol:

seriously, love that luminic effect in the swords, have to try these ASAP!! :eyepop

Thanks everyone. I had a lot of fun making this and I'm sure there will be more eventually.

The omverted ryyk blades look oike they are designed for assassins.perhaps reskin those to black,white,and chrome like colors. Still very good.

Well it's really meant to be an off-handed sword for a Wookiee (hence its size) but I can see where you're coming from. I personally love pairing that with the "Wookiee War Blade" which is actually a Spartan style sword. But anyway if you want to change the coloring yourself you have full permission to do so. But be warned! The skin on that model in particular is pretty bad :p

Archived