Home

E3 2011: Gamespot Gets Pre-Event Exclusive Interview

News

This year’s Electronic Entertainment Expo is just around the corner and in its third year of attendance the folks behind Star Wars: The Old Republic are primed to give us more new details then ever before. *GameSpot is jump starting the*festivities*a little early with an exclusive interview with a few of the BioWare developers that [...]

Read the full story at starwarsmmo.net...

Love how they ask a bunch of questions within one question and then get only a very short answer which never covers all the questions.

Anyway, looking forward to see Tatooine being shown and apparently we'll get one of those CG videos again.

Yes, the last one. In fact, that's probably what I'm interested the most.
Yeah, same here. For a PvE player like me, the most important details about that aspect have already been shared with the public and I'm not particularly curious about raids and such.

Yeah, same here. For a PvE player like me, the most important details about that aspect have already been shared with the public and I'm not particularly curious about raids and such.
That's odd since the raids or "Operations" are pretty much designed for the high-level PvE player. Personally the space combat is an area I really want expanded upon, unfortunately they didn't have much to say about it here. I wouldn't be surprised to see them go the SWG route and start with the basics for now and bring in more content for space with an expansion.

That's odd since the raids or "Operations" are pretty much designed for the high-level PvE player.
Ha, yeah well, I normally stop playing when I finish the story, which I know isn't clearly defined in an MMO, but let's say when the original campaign is done. I'm probably going to start a new character after I do that.

Ha, yeah well, I normally stop playing when I finish the story, which I know isn't clearly defined in an MMO, but let's say when the original campaign is done. I'm probably going to start a new character after I do that.
Ah, yeah I've been pretty dead set as playing a Smuggler, but I'll wanna play Bounty Hunter after that, Steve Blum voicing my dude... flying around in the "Bebop" :carms:

I'm in the same boat - and I also don't really care for more details about raids or any PVP info. Another CGI trailer would be great, based on how much I enjoyed the first two.

The game will be done when it's done... I've learned enough about gameplay, planets, classes, etc. to satiate my desire until I actually start playing the game. I am still eager for story and lore though, and the shorts provide some of that in an aesthetically appealing way.

Archived