Home

Give LF's TOR Guilds a name!

Astor

Vote for the LFN Republic Guild Name - Round Two  

1. 1. Vote for the LFN Republic Guild Name - Round Two

• Ahtonaut Alliance
    • Order of the Walking Carpet

Dark Star Hellions. (A guild name I've used in other games for a while now)

The Syndicate.

Koros Raiders.

Ahto City Thunder.

The Nal Hutta Heat.

Slowly, Slowly, catchy Kowakian monkey-lizard.

Zealots of Ziost (Darkside)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea I played on a US server for years in SWG, lets just say I saw the bullet coming, after it had excited my head, plus everyones just getting ready to play as I'm overdosing on my 15th coffee. EU server for me, definitely not playing a US server.

Can't we put up a vote? At least, that was the intention from the start, looking at Astor's first post. In any case, I quite like mimi's Imperialist Basterds idea.
I wouldn't mind putting everything up to a vote, but I didn't start the thread, so yeah, I just want to try get things together because I'll take all the extra shots at a beta as I can get. It'd also be advisable for all the fence sitters out there, free demo at the game.

Ok folks, apologies for the delay, I forgot about the deadline i'd originally set, and then I went on holiday, and then there was that trouble with those policemen...

Anyway, it seems we've reached a reasonable consensus, by LF standards, at least, so if everyone is happy with Scruffy Nerf Herders and Imperialist Basterds for our guild names, then we can proceed without a vote, or if enough of you don't like those names, let us know here and we'll put them up to a vote. :)

There are already dozens of 'Scruffy Nerf Herders' guilds registered, so there goes being somewhat unique. And I'm not a fan of the name either, to be honest. But Imperialist Basterds? Yeah, like I said before, I like the name. By the way, maybe we can create one guild on a US server, another on a EU server. There are enough Europeans here at LF to justify it, I think. At least, as long as the eurosceptic Brits can put aside their neverending hatred towards our glorious Union. :D

Once again, apologies for the delay.

It's obvious that a vote for the name of the Republic Guild would be a good idea - before I actually set up a poll, seeing as we are limited to 20 options (or 19 if we include Scruffy Nerf Herders) in a poll, I want to be clear on the names suggested, so if everyone with a suggestion could post it below, it'd make it easier for us to put a list together to vote on.

My own suggestion, based on a Skype discussion from a while ago, was Order of the Hairless Wookiee (or Walking Carpet), so I'll add that to the mix.

Sorry for the confusion, and delays, and I hope that with some suggestions, we can come to a result. :)

I've also changed the Social Group I set up so that it accommodates both guilds. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right, once again, I must ask for your forgiveness for delaying/stalling so long, but I've put together a poll based on some of the names suggested. If one is missing, please say so and I'll update the poll, there's room for 11 more.

Voting closes in one week, so by then there will be a name for the guild - it's up to you guys now.

EDIT: Also, while trying to set up 'Imperialist Basterds', I was told by the system -

Your guild name contains inappropriate language.

More ideas, please. :)

Archived