Home

Feats

CptPriceless

A friend of mine discovered a way, but he hasn't gone public with it yet. And doesn't plan on it in the near future.

That's not very cool... I know that if I found a way to do that I would be all over sharing it with everyone... He/she must have his/her reasons, I guess. I just hope that it isn't laziness... ;)

That's not very cool... I know that if I found a way to do that I would be all over sharing it with everyone... He/she must have his/her reasons, I guess. I just hope that it isn't laziness... ;)

Partly. He wishes to release it as a mod, before he releases a public tutorial.

knowing how he is and all...

Is this going to be a repeat of the **** Yoda and 'Old Ben' pulled, where it turns out that you've been talking about yourself in the third person the entire time?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing how whoever figured it out did it, but until then I'm perfectly happy with the workaround I've been using of creating force powers that act like feats.

Is this going to be a repeat of the **** Yoda and 'Old Ben' pulled, where it turns out that you've been talking about yourself in the third person the entire time?

Clever deduction my friend... well it would be if I knew a practical way of implementing feats like the OP is asking for... but I don't.

sharing knoledge brings fruit :) otherwise it's sterile. if it's true of course.

and yeah TC, as VP said, atm adding new feats is more like adding "empty" placeholders for script, a technique already used in vanilla game. so at least passive feats are possible with this workaround. or, as newbiemodder said, force powers can somewhat substitute for it. even better it would be, if the script could tell them to ignore spell resistance. that way feat simulation would be almost perfect.

• 2 months later...

Archived