Home

Let's kill all the Belgians

Miltiades

Okay, this I thought was worth mentioning. An american author, Danny Wind, wrote a "children's book" called 'Let's kill all the Belgians: A Child's Guide to Genocide'. In this book, he explains how Belgians are evil beings who need to be exterminated (we eat brains and stuff), preferrably by dropping nuclear bombs on our country.

The reason for writing this book was, according to Wind, an annoyance with the lack of culture we Belgians have, apart from beer, waffles and chocolate. When it comes to music, artists, architecture and culture in general, Belgium has contributed nothing to the world. Well, any reason is reason enough to start a genocide, I guess.

He posted the transcription of his book on his blog. An excerpt:

If Belgians had the chance, they would take over America and kill your mommy and daddy. They would make you learn Belgian in school and eat waffles three meals a day. You probably think that sounds good, but, trust me, you would get sick of it real quick.

[...]

If the Belgians came over to America, they would eat your puppy. If you don’t have a puppy, they would buy you one and then eat it. That’s how the Belgians roll.

Uhm, guys, if you do decide to buy this book for your children, could you please tell them it's meant as a joke? Just to be sure?

Oh, and look out, Swedes. It seems you guys are next!

When it comes to music, artists, architecture and culture in general, Belgium has contributed nothing to the world.

Perhaps not, but Belgium has always been the best place for Europe's regular grudge matches. Only now they're shouting across the EU parliament, instead of firing artillery across Flanders. :p

And if we killed all the Belgians, who would Europe's victorious armies ravish,loot and pillage from? :p

Actually, we Americans have more culture. A whole lot of different cultures mixed up and regionalized. I wouldn't say it was better, just more of it.

I think he means Cultured as in enlightened or refined, as a pose to "Lots of different colored folks"

The reason for writing this book was, according to Wind, an annoyance with the lack of culture we Belgians have, apart from beer, waffles and chocolate.

Beer, waffles and chocolate, what more could anyone want. Perhaps to combine all three.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
CIMG8895-1024x768.jpg

Pg. 19: After all the Belgians are dead, then we can get to work on killing all the Swedes.

Don’t even get me started on the Swedes.

Now this Danny Wind guy is upsetting me. :xp:

Maria and Sjefke, both 14 years old and Belgian, were playing together in the attic.

Mother shouts up: 'Maria and Sjefke, what are you doing in the attic?'

'We're making love, mother'

'Then it is ok, but don't let me catch you smoking!'

:D

I keed! I love you Belgians.... and your waffles!, though you can have Jean-Claude Van Damme back.. we're done with him now :indif:

Besides, we're totally awesome. The movie In Bruges is set in Belgian's most awesome city and contains lots of great insults to our city! We've got a priest who taught at a Catholic university all the while coming up with the Big Bang Theory. We have balls of steel, I mean, the Atomium! Do not bombard us! Bombard the Dutch instead!

Actually, we Americans have more culture. A whole lot of different cultures mixed up and regionalized. I wouldn't say it was better, just more of it.

The real world is not a game of Civ, and culture is not a stat.

In any case, Belgium developed the Flemish School, half the Franco-Flemish School, and the saxophone, as well as the (aforementioned) big bang theory.

Oh, and look out, Swedes. It seems you guys are next!

OK, I was cool with the idea of Christmas every day, with double Christmas on my birthday, if Belgium was all that needed to get destroyed. But Sweden? Mr. Wind has gone too far.

Bruges ... Belgian's most awesome city

If I grew up on a farm, and was retarded, Bruges might impress me; but I didn't, so it doesn't. Bruges is a ****hole.

Archived