Home

Let's kill all the Belgians

Miltiades

I wonder how many people this book managed to get on the Wikipedia entry for Belgian culture to make angry comments about.

1. Make bigoted comments on Belgium

2. Get political correctness brigade to research Belgian culture

3. ???

4. Profit!!

Heh, publisher Lulu.com decided to ban the book after complaints from our country. Which is stupid. Even if it's in bad taste.

Aye, you're right, Bruges is an awesome place. And I was kindly surprised to find out about this. I honestly thought there wasn't much worth seeing in Belgium (other than the EU Parliament, which isn't that amazing anyway) and was doing it just because of my family roots. I can certainly picture myself returning but no can't do if peeps remove your country out of the equation!

In any case, Belgium developed the Flemish School, half the Franco-Flemish School, and the saxophone, as well as the (aforementioned) big bang theory.

Charlemagne came from what is now Belgium. Just thought I'd say...

435px-Karl_der_gro%C3%9Fe.jpg

Just as long as chocolate, waffles and beer and maybe some of their awesome ham radio enthusiasts keep coming around, Belgium is okay to trade with in my book.

However, don't send us any more gang leaders like Belger heading up Mad Gear. One annoying little belgian with a crossbow, jumping around like a dwarf on crack is already bad enough.

Julius Caesar himself said the tribes of the Belgae (currently Belgium for the uninformed) were the bravest of all the Gauls. We were creating awesome sh** before the US even existed ;-)

Also it amazes me on a daily basis how many people think "Belgian" is an actual language.

Julius Caesar himself said the tribes of the Belgae (currently Belgium for the uninformed) were the bravest of all the Gauls.

Considering most of Gaul is modern-day France, Caesar was damning them with faint praise. :p

Also it amazes me on a daily basis how many people think "Belgian" is an actual language.

Wow, people are so ignorant, I thought everyone knew they speak Swiss and Austrian in Belgium.

Bruges is an awesome place.

Did you by any chance grow up on a farm?

Archived