Home

Dog sentenced to death by stoning

Miltiades

Apparently, the dog's the reincarnation of a secular lawyer who insulted a rabbinical court of Jerusalem 20 years ago.

One of the judges suddenly recalled that about 20 years ago, a famous secular lawyer who insulted the court was cursed by the panel of judges, who wished that his spirit would move on to the body of a dog (considered an impure animal by Halacha). The lawyer passed away several years ago.

Still offended, one of the judges sentenced the poor animal to death by stoning, recruiting the neighborhood's children to carry out the order. Luckily, the dog managed to escape.

Full story here.

Lawyer dogs are awesome and should not be harmed!

Apparently, the dog's the reincarnation of a secular lawyer who insulted a rabbinical court of Jerusalem 20 years ago.

So.....just how senile were these guys again? :devsm0ke:

Full story here.

That's redundant.......all* lawyers ARE dogs (we have a few in the family, btw)

*disclaimer--I exclude D3 from this as I've no wish to be banned. :xp:

Full story here.

:raise: Now that's just crazy! How in the hell is a lawyer gonna reincarnate as a dog?

A shark maybe..but a dog? GET REAL! :carms:

"It was ordered by the rabbis because of the grief he had caused the court"

Yeah, having a dog around creates a very sad atmosphere, it's obvious this caused the rabbis grief...

They didn't think of it as cruelty to animals, but as an appropriate way to 'get back at' the spirit which entered the poor dog."

Eat that, lawyer-dog!

I'm sure a lawyer like D3 can pick your disclaimer apart and ban you anyway, if she wanted that is. :p

Lawyered! :xp:

Beware of the dog lawyer...

***Flags ChAiNz post for Darth333 to read at her earliest convenience. **** :dev14:

Thanks mimartin...

Now, to (almost) all the others (ChAiNz, Totenkopf - *edit * and GTA:SWcity in particular):

BanHammer.png

(j/k :devsmoke: )

Before I continue I must interject something: Snakes?

The Jews in my family aren't really sure either way about afterlife or reincarnation. Neither the natives of Amer--err the North American continent.

While having little to do with lawyers, well, lawyers are in the punchline of this next joke located here:

New and Improved Hell

(From: Dave A. Wreski (dawreski@nic.com).)

Author unknown:

An engineer dies and reports to the pearly gates. St. Peter checks his dossier and says, "Ah, you're an engineer -- you're in the wrong place."

So the engineer reports to the gates of hell and is let in. Pretty soon, the engineer gets dissatisfied with the level of comfort in hell, and starts designing and building improvements. After a while, they've got air conditioning and flush toilets and escalators, and the engineer is a pretty popular guy.

One day God calls Satan on the telephone and says with a sneer, "So, how's it going down there in hell?"

Satan replies, "Hey, things are going great. We've got air conditioning and flush toilets and escalators, and there's no telling what this engineer is going to come up with next."

God replies, "What??? You've got an engineer? That's a mistake - he should never have gotten down there; send him up here."

Satan says, "No way. I like having an engineer on the staff, and I'm keeping him."

God says, "Send him back up here or I will sue."

Satan laughs uproariously and answers, "Yeah, right. And just where are YOU going to get a lawyer?"

:dev11::devsmoke::dev9:

I should note that the particular site is maintained by a Jewish fella.

Besides, if hellspawn women (a.k.a. succubi) are lawyers, there is nothing to worry about. They'll suck your soul away and you'll enjoy every minute of it.

And then they'll give your soul to me because we all know who I really am: I was the red skinned fella on the Iron maiden album cover on number of the beast.

reading-wut-censored.jpg

...damn Internet, I can't tell what's true any more...

^This.

The secular lawyer sounds pretty awesome. Anyone who caused an obvious group of idiots enough grief that they cursed him to become a dog, and killed a dog they suspected was him, must have been a pretty cool guy.

Sucks for the dog though. And reinforces my belief that religion has no place in any form of serious decision-making.

Also, let's lay off on the lawyers, ok? Most I've met have been pretty cool, and I've never been victimized by one.

Telecom and insurance company execs, on the other hand, are soulless constructs of pure hatred and avarice, who exist only to make people's lives worse, and have figured out a way to do this to thousands of people at once.

Archived