Home

[SPOILER]TSL: Mandalore Quest

Sven_Q45

I am not going to try to change your mind about that specific mod but I have a mod by RedHawke that does the same thing. I can vouch for it personally in that it works quite well. certain mods have a penchant for being game-breakers but a lot of them are useful. if you are interested I'll ask RedHawke if he (she?) minds if I package the mod and toss it your way. ...or you can ask him (her?)

it's called "RedHawke's correction armband" or something fancy like that.

I have had the same experience of mods breaking my game, which is why I OCDly back up my Override folder in 3 different places.

on topic, yeah Mandalore is finicky and it's impossible to get the influence needed. HK is the same way for some dialog I think. Heck, *all* the characters might be that way for some of their dialog...(thanks, LucasArts...shoulda let BioWare tackle KOTOR2 on their own dev cycle instead of forcing them to find a new company (Obsidian) and then rushing them.)

~DC

But you can ask HK some things about Revan without mod.

Yes it´s real stupid. I really would have seen some stories of Revan in TSL.

Also interesting is to repair T3 and he shows you a hologram of Bastila or Carth...

I know you dont really trust mods but you should really try Dstoney's TSLRCM 1.7 at DeadlyStream. And you should also try the cheat and warp band at FileFront. Neother will break your game, i can 99% guarantee it.

Do you have any link of that?

Which mod? TSLRCM 1.7 or TSL warp and cheat band?

Bah. Whatever ill put both...

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

And...

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

Hope this helped

Archived