Home

Around the Holonet: June 20, 2011

News

Another week, and another round of developer posts on the official forums. The developers always have a lot to say, so make sure to check out the Dev Tracker for the full recap. Quote from BioWare Cross Faction Chat Originally Posted by Ixodor http://e3.gamespot.com/live-cam-tour…o%3Blive-cam-1 Right around the 40th minute mark. He asked if opposing factions [...]

Read the full story at starwarsmmo.net...

I highly doubt they are going to take grind out, maybe replace it with a different kind of grind but it will still be there. They are going to have to make you do something to make leveling longer so you end up playing longer and if its not killing x monster 20 times for the sake of it or for its x organ its going to make you do 50 very same feeling missions with minimal story.

I highly doubt they are going to take grind out, maybe replace it with a different kind of grind but it will still be there. They are going to have to make you do something to make leveling longer so you end up playing longer and if its not killing x monster 20 times for the sake of it or for its x organ its going to make you do 50 very same feeling missions with minimal story.

This AKA the reason why I steer clear of MMOs.

If you dont like MMO's then you aint gonna like this, no matter many times you hear fourth pillar, minimal grinding, story driven, Star Wars, Bioware... its always gonna include things that steered you clear of SWG, WOW, whatever. Run from point A to point B, Collect animal Hide, Fight Boss, choose your Faction, Group up for higher Content... M.M.O.

I'm a massive SPRPG Fan, and I yearn to get deeply immersed in TOR's lore, but I'm sure after a while I'll be skipping Voice over to get to level 60 quicker so I can get the LeetPurebloodsaberpoleaxe schematic.

Archived