Home

Fable III Help Please

Tysyacha

No clue on the first part as I played it on the 360.

They only customization is clothing, hair styles, make up and dyes. Hair styles make up and dyes are found or purchased (both in stores within the game world and as DLC). Watch what you eat and the skills you choice because the will effect how you Princess looks. Eat too many pies and she will be a 300 lbs Princess.

I really find it funny that after playing and hating DA2 you have moved on to Fable 3 (I'm betting DA2 is about to look a whole lot better to you). :)

by screen tearing, you're referring to what exactly?? by my definition, screen tearing is where the game is being rendered at a higher frame rate than the monitor's refresh rate (ie, the game is rendering @ 70-100 FPS while the refresh rate is @ 60hz), and it causes the monitor to display pieces of 2 or more rendered frames in a single refresh.

its an easy fix: just enable VSync (or something similar), and it'll stop.

of course all that is dependent on whether or not the tearing is what you're referring to. if its different problem, well, i'm still here and ready to help. ;)

It's so weird...the game has textures, like a floor for crying out loud, that look like they have jagged lines running through it. Like my princess could fall through these 'cracks'. Thanks, stingerhs! I wonder what the H-E-7-7 is going on...

Archived