Home

Missed Mission, the Wookiee, and the Droids

joshua_kotc

Well on Kashyyyk, Zaalbar came in as part of the story even though he wasn't in my party. He was held prisoner and helped set the Wookiees free, then disappeared again. So now I'm past all that; I know HK-47 doesn't join the party until Tatooine, which I saved for last, but after the space battle upon leaving the Leviathan, I can't go anywhere or do anything. I'm just drifting in the Ebon Hawk with my not-quite-full party.

Your game install must be seriously borked.

OK, reinstall the game. If you're using Vista or 7, please do so according to the large-print instructions at the top of the second post in this thread, then go to Holowan Labs and find a savegame that approximates your game, mod the player character to your liking with KSE and go from there.

Then you don't have to worry about following any special installation instructions, but you'll definitely want to reinstall the game.

If you're wondering what KSE is, it's the KotOR Savegame Editor, available here.

I know that this can happen sometimes if you cheat. For instance, if you set your intelligence and security skill to 99, you can unlock doors that are "Impossible" to unlock. Also, if you are using turbo, it is possible to bypass triggers to important conversations.

My guess is that you just used your 99 security skill to unlock the Vulkar base and everything else, and in the process inadvertently bypassed your party characters.

Well, they are okay, as long as you don't use them to bypass necessary points in the game Probably what you are going to have to do is just start a new game, cheats should be fine, just don't set an insanely high security skill for anybody, and be careful what security doors you unlock. You can still bypass certain parts, but make sure you get all your party members! And save in multiple files, that way if you mess up, you can re-load an earlier one.

Archived