Home

J.K. Rowling Announces Pottermore!

Taak Farst

Strange, if I were her I'd probably be pretty ****ing tired of anything Potter related.

She probably is, she has basically refused to write anymore books. She promised and encyclopedia, this could be her way out of writing it. In my opinion shes doing this because she's trying to lessen the amount of mail she gets from her annoying fans.

She said in a interview that she has received hundreds upon hundreds of ideas and stories about Harry, and Pottermore was a place for us to put them instead.

More than likely. Can't blame her.

I'm not a Harry Potter fan in the least and I'm sick of hearing about it so I can only imagine how she feels. It's like an actor who has one great role and gets typecast as that kind of character for the rest of his life.

Ok, so HP made this woman rotten rich and to think she could barely afford her tuition fees back when she started writing the saga. She owes much to that four-eyed wizard. If she can't stand hearing about HP anymore, I'd be more than willingly to answer all her mail in exchange for 40% of the sales since the first book.

PS: share is negotiable.

Ok, so HP made this woman rotten rich and to think she could barely afford her tuition fees back when she started writing the saga. She owes much to that four-eyed wizard. If she can't stand hearing about HP anymore, I'd be more than willingly to answer all her mail in exchange for 40% of the sales since the first book.

PS: share is negotiable.

yea, rich ladies got big problems :p

Well I can't really blame her... I mean... most fan fiction makes you want to commit suicide if you ever read it. She just doesn't want to have to kill herself and she thought "Well, I'll find a way to make more money out of these people instead of sending them to fanfiction.net"

Smart woman.

Archived