Home

The -A- Reunion - One Last Hurrah?

JekRendar

By now I'm sure most of you know about the shut down. I propose a reunion. Make sure you reactivate your accounts by Sept. 15 and then after Oct. 15 it will become 'closed F2P'.

One of the last days that I'm in-game, I do plan to hit up all the old locations - our original home on Corellia, Crafters Retreat on Naboo, and Rorana.

unfortunately, I don't think many members check out the forums much anymore. I was about to resub yesterday and everything to play again but then heard the news. I proceeded to just delete all my toons and shut it down. I see no reason to give money to a company canceling a game i want to play. I know that I, along with a few others, will most likely hit up TOR once it is released. I, for one, would definitely love to see another Associates guild setup in there. I myself may do it if nobody else does.

For now, feel free to catch me in the SWGEmu Liberator server. I actually joined a small guild of RPers from Starsider last night. Jomek Ricoh is my name. Can go hit up all the locations anytime we want in there :) and I actually have.

Archived