Home

REQUEST: New Republic Commando Weapons

i was wondering if any of you expert modellers out there would be willing to make 4 new weapons based on the Republic Commando: Delta Squad game.

They would be the following:

The Commando Pistol to replace either the DL-44 Blaster Pistol or the DEMP2 (it would make more sense to replace the DEMP2 because of the nature of the electro-pulse shots) or it could replace both (this would be ideal) so that whether you pressed "2" or "7" you would get the same gun.

i would like it to have a primary fire like the DEMP2's primary fire (slow but powerful electromagnetic pulse blasts with no blast radius repercussion) and a secondary fire that resembled that of the DL-44 Blaster Pistol in that it can be charged for greater power, BUT it still shoots an electromagnetic pulse blast (with no blast radius or whatever that thing is that the DEMP2's secondary fire is).

The DC-17m Blaster Attachment to replace either the Imperial Heavy Repeater or the E11 Blaster Rifle, or both. again, replacing both would be ideal.

if the DC-17m Blaster Attachment could fire a primary fire like the Imperial Heavy Repeater's primary fire (very fast but inaccurate powerful shots), and a have a secondary fire like the E11 Blaster Rifle's

primary fire (slower but much more accurate shots), that would be perfect.

The DC-17m Sniper Attachment to replace the Tenloss Disruptor Rifle or the Stouker Concussion Rifle, or both.

it would be perfect if the DC-17m Sniper Attachment could use a primary fire like the Stouker Concussion Rifle's secondary fire (a blast, not a bolt) and use a secondary fire of the Tenloss Disruptor Rifle, IE: a scope.

The DC-17m Anti-Armor Attachment to replace the Golan Arms FC-1 Flechette Weapon or the Merr-Sonn PLX-2M Portable Missle System, or, once again, both ideally.

here, the best primary fire would probably most resemble the secondary fire of the Imperial Heavy Repeater, being a single powerful shot, heavily affected by gravity. a good secondary fire for this weapon could be like the secondary fire of the Golan Arms FC-1 Flechette Weapon; that is, two (or several smaller) delayed charges that bounce a few times before exploding.

While I dont know if it is possible to replace multiple weapons with the same new one and have a uniform method of fire, it would be perfect if the new weapons you make could replace both their counterparts as stated above. i know this is asking A LOT, but think what a great mod it will make, huh? PLEASE somebody make this, i would if i possessed any competence whatsoever at this kind of thing, but i dont. to anyone who is willing to try this: good luck, and thanks a TON!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived