Home

Force Unleashed 3 Hinted?

mfinnie

sorry i couldnt post this earlier, i didnt join till recently.

But at the Light Side ending, which i think is canonical, *SPOILER*: U capture vader and they take him into a force cage so he cant get out.

we all know if he dont get out then theres no Original Trilogy, so they gotta explain it somehow. hell if they make one ill buy it, although TFU2 was short it made me feel more in the game than TFU1.

i hope they make one

I'm on board. I am almost ashamed to say so, but i am a sucker for closure. I hate when something just ends, no solution to the main problem, just ending. I will buy TFU3, and i will probably buy the special edition, because i am a special edition whore.

The story has to have a good ending, this IS star wars for christ-sakes. There is a way of saving the franchise, and they have to think of it, i have mild confidence that they do, but i will buy it just for the story.

I'm on board. I am almost ashamed to say so, but i am a sucker for closure. I hate when something just ends, no solution to the main problem, just ending. I will buy TFU3, and i will probably buy the special edition, because i am a special edition whore.

The story has to have a good ending, this IS star wars for christ-sakes. There is a way of saving the franchise, and they have to think of it, i have mild confidence that they do, but i will buy it just for the story.

I Agree, they need to explain what happens, and i hope they will make it better than The first 2, and a little longer than the second. heres to hope

But at the Light Side ending, which i think is canonical, *SPOILER*: U capture vader and they take him into a force cage so he cant get out.

we all know if he dont get out then theres no Original Trilogy, so they gotta explain it somehow.

Yes, that possibility is subtly hinted at in TFU 2's ending.

Archived