Home

Happy July 4, America!

Pavlos

Can we have our tea back?

Most certainly sir! But...in the spirit of our President wanting to tax large wealthy organizations to pay down our national debt, including corporate jet owners, we will require you to pay a tax for each teabag that you receive from us. Hence forth, we shall call this tax the Teabag Act of 2011. o_Q

P.S. Also...we would like that in valid American currency and not British currency, thank you.

Happy fourth of July America! :patriot:

@ Taak Farst: Orly? Yeah, I'm British, and a variety of other things too.

I'm feeling great. I might go cannibalize some dead electronics, go break something, and make a nuisance of myself. Then I'm going to blair Dennis Leary's "I'm an @$$ hole" song.

Then I'll go to a backyard grill and then after that I'll go watch fireworks to celebrate. Something like that.

I hope wherever I go, I find some drunk people being stupid and embarrassing themselves. Really need some YT content.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Pyro! Pyro! Pyro! Bottle Rockets, firecrackers, M80s!

Can we have our tea back?

You want to take away Trader Joe's unsweetened kettle brewed black tea? NO!

americans are british anyway..

:conspire: Indeed. I fondly remember my Cherokee grandmother sharing her stories with me over tea :rolleyes:

Happy 4th everyone! Whether you're from the States or not, any excuse to drink and play with explosives can't be all bad eh? :joy::patriot:

Happy **** george day, everybody! :thmbup1:

@Adamqd: that pic divides English, British, and Scottish into different groups....

Probably because most North Americans don't understand the difference between being English, Scottish, Irish, or just generally British; so when they fill out a census, which I assume the above data is from, the numbers come up all cluster****ed. Since the English, Scottish, Irish, and Welsh are all British, then those who identify themselves as some kind of British do indeed outnumber any single ethnicity.

All that stuff aside, though, happy Fourth to all the Americans of LF. Even the non-British ones.

Happy **** george day, everybody! :thmbup1:

@Adamqd: that pic divides English, British, and Scottish into different groups....

Probably because they are different groups :), I'm English, I'm in no way Scottish Irish or welsh, and I'm only British when the Olympics are on :)

Don't ever tell someone of Irish ancestry that they are British.:)

The days of the Irish being known as hardy hard working Drinkers, Boxers and Gangsters are long over, Ireland is known for Boybands, Gay Students in Soap Operas, the Irish debt crisis, and Jedward... I Doesnt even scared

Archived