Home

Battlefront 2 Sound Issue

I know, I know, this has been posted a million times before, and yet, I still have found no solution to my problem. The only sound that battlefront has is the little beep sound you hear when you mouse over a button. NO other sound effects, music, or anything. My sound besides this is working just fine.

I looked it up on Google for a while, and the major solution is to go into the control panel, then into hardware - and I had to stop there, since my control panel does not have a hardware selection, and none of my sound options enable me to complete the steps.

I tried to mask the silence with music, but it's just not going for me. Help, please, it'd be very much appreciated.

It sounds like it is an issue with your sound card. Yoda's Help Desk has several entries on sound issues. I would look over this. If your problem isn't on the webpage, I'd email their tech support.

http://yodashelpdesk.lucasarts.com/faq.asp?sid=123009110711076120141164&pid=1459&pnm=Star%20Wars%20Battlefront%20II&seid=3925&pos=Windows%20XP&top=Audio

Good luck!

Archived