Home

Star Wars The Force Unleashed on Mac.

flyingosca

Guys & Gals,

I'm playing SWTFU on an iMac with keyboard & mouse controls.

I'm in the large chamber where I need to align the Pulsarium rings (where they are testing the green laser) I can align the rings but the bridges that extend do not cover the whole gap and I can't jump across, even when using the double jump technique.

HOW can I cross to the next chamber and continue to the Convergence Chamber Lifts?

Is there a force speed or anything else I can use.

I've been stuck for a MONTH........ HELP please.

• 2 weeks later...

I am about to throw the whole SWTFU game in the damn bin. Can ANYBODY tell me how to cross the chamber and/or get the bridges to extend the whole way across?

Once again, I'm on a Mac with keyboard & mouse controls and apart from the double jump technique I see no other way of crossing to the convergence chanber.... Is there a force speed control anywhere perhaps??

Next step is an email to Aspyr...................

There is a "force speed." It's called "dash" and I'm assuming that your game has it. I don't have the manual for the Mac game, so you're going to have to look up which button to push yourself. Didn't I tell you this already on the original thread? This thread should be deleted as a duplicate. In my manual for Xbox, it's described under the heading "Dash and Evade" in the section "Combat Actions." So jump up in the air and *press the dash button.*

If the Mac game doesn't have dash then I can't help you, but I don't understand why it wouldn't. It's a basic part of the game that they teach you early on.

Edit: According to the PC manual, which I found online, the SHIFT button is force dash. So assuming the Mac controls are the same, what you have to do is run towards the end of the bridge, double-tap the spacebar and then tap and release shift while you're in midair.

Archived