Home

sanguinpenguin

So, I decided to pull out the old disks and install JKA. I can get to 99% complete on the installation before the installer starts looking for a file that's not on any of the disks. It's looking for assets3.pk3, which from my understanding is a file that came with the patch. I've looked on both cd's and the file simply isn't there.

I'm leaving the installer up and running at 99% for the meantime while I look for an answer. Google hasn't been helpful. Closest answer I found was someone got his and his brothers' 2nd CD mixed up. I don't own two copies, so that can't be my problem.

What do I do?

Thats as strange issue. I know that they started selling teh game prepatched to 1.01 later on, is it possible you bought it twice,or mixed CD's with someone?

You could try an uninstaller to check for anything wrong in your windows registery, it may be you didn't uninstall it fully or correctly before so its trying to update?

You could try an uninstaller to check for anything wrong in your windows registery, it may be you didn't uninstall it fully or correctly before so its trying to update?

and if that doesnt work, give me your email and ill send you an invite to dropbox.com, where i will gladly upload the assets.pk3 file for you to download.

Archived