Home

Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part IX: The Eleventh Hour

(@JM12:

disgusted-mother-of-god.png

Fluttershy%252520yay.PNG

)

Dagobah

"According to the count. Alpha Leader is still unable to reach us. His vitals read that he is alive."

"Where is he?" Komad asked.

Ebon Hawk

"Scanners are ready to go. We should be hitting the point to come pretty soon."

"Let's be ready to board the moment we're in range. I suspect we're short on time." Kalla instructed.

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((We're Back! :D))

Ebon Hawk

"Does it seem recent to you?"

"Yes...But it's not someone that we know well...I just can't place it! It almost feels like someone we've fought or sparred with before but it feels slightly off."

Help me! Someone help me! They're getting closer!

"How close are we?" Alriana could feel the child's cries throug the force getting louder as they got closer. "We have to be close by now!"

Ackbar

The Ackbar continued to shudder and shake as enemy fire continued to hit it. It seemed the Ackbar was the sith fleet's primary target. Garja watched helplessly as Belina was taken away by the medteam.

No...now is not the time to despair, The fleet is depending on us. I may not be the tacticion Belina is but I hope I can still give them a run for their money.

"Tactical, target the closest ship warship and open fire. Reroute all available power to shields and weapons, take it from the engines if you have to."

"Yes Sir!"

"Garja to Medbay: Keep me updated on Admiral Belina's status. Keep her alive by any means necessary."

"Yes sir."

Garja turned to look at the viewscreen and watched as two small sith ships were destroyed by a large Assault cruiser only to watch the assault cruiser be destroyed by a Sith warship.

This isn't good.

Dagobah

Where is he?

Tavaryn's voice came through, "Right where you left me before the explosion Komad. I'm good. Situation?" He looked around the swampy area of the planet. He read the viewscreen in his helmet.

Alpha Leader's vitals are stable and functioning at full capacity.

"Thanks for the update," Tavaryn muttered sarcastically. The things he did to achieve some sort of progress in the name of science. Alpha Team had state of the art combat suits and he had the implant to house a very advanced AI that appeared as a hologram on the right viewscreen.

He continued, "Do we need to have Alpha Team regroup and advance?"

Ebon Hawk

Andros saw that they were coming up on their coordinates. He called to Kalla, "I'm cutting the sublight engines. Hang on." He flipped the switch and normal space appeared.

He was surprised that it was some sort of monstrosity that could be defined as a ship or something. "We here."

Yes...But it's not someone that we know well...I just can't place it! It almost feels like someone we've fought or sparred with before but it feels slightly off.

Jun-la frowned disconcerted by that. She vaguely remembered her uncle mentioning the battle on the Ackbar and the dark Jedi he fought against. She heard the announcement from Andros. "Looks like we're there. Are you sure you will be all right?" She motioned with her eyes towards Alriana's stomach.

Ebon Hawk

"We're here."

Xandros looked out the viewports and saw a large, vicious looking ship that was bearing down on a dimly lit shuttle. He reached out through the force and found that the child was on the shuttle. Why is there a kid alone in a shuttle this far out?

"Looks like we found out what was scaring the kid." He commented as he arrived on the bridge. He pointed at the shuttle which was being drawn in towards the larger ship. "I think they've got the shuttle in a tractor beam. I recommend we take out the tractors, board the shuttle, grab the kid and get out of here."

He frowned for a moment. "Or we could just take them out. They're probably just pirates and I'm sure that no one would miss them."

"Looks like we're there. Are you sure you will be all right?"

Alriana looked down at her stomach and smiled slightly. "I'll be fine. I don't plan on letting anything happen to me."

Pirate battleship

The pirate captain looked down at the trembling cathar child and smiled darkly. It was rumored that the Sith were paying well for force sensative children and he knew that the child was force sensative. When they had boarded the shuttle, the child had screamed and four of the lights in the shuttle had blown out at the same time.

"Little one...you are going to make me and my crew very wealthy." He said with a chuckle. He motioned for one of the crew to grab the child.

"Throw her in the holding cell for now and finish downloading the contents of the shuttle's computer. Might as well grab all the information we can get."

"Sir!" the pirate at the helm shouted out. "Unknown ship just dropped out of hyperspace! Looks like some sort of freighter."

"Get a targeting lock on them and raise shields. Try to disable them. In my experience freighters this far out are usually lost or smugglers. Either way, they might have some cargo worth taking."

Ebon Hawk

"Or we could just take them out. They're probably just pirates and I'm sure that no one would miss them."

"No. That's way too risky. They may have already moved the kid to their ship. Unless we can distinguish her life sign from the pirates', there's no way to know for sure." Kalla responded. "How sophisticated are the Hawk's sensors?"

Dagobah

Tywin then pulled the last rock off of Tavaryn. "That should do it." He said.

"He's clear!" Quinlan sent to Komad over the comm.

"Good. Make your way to the LZ. We've got what we came for here." Komad sent back to them.

Ebon Hawk

How sophisticated are the Hawk's sensors?

Andros couldn't help but be a little boastful. "The best... state of the art. They could detect a fly on a black control panel within a systems cooling system." He turned and started calibrating the sensors while keeping the shields raised. There was no way he was taking a chance with his master's ship. It was practically an antique.

After making adjustments he said, "What do you need?"

"I'll be fine. I don't plan on letting anything happen to me."

Jun-la replied with a slight smile, "I have to ask since this is my uncle we are talking about and Kaillian's cousin we are talking about."

She then directed her attention to Xandros and Kalla and said, "We should scan but prepare for boarding. We have to rescue that child."

Dagobah

Tavaryn felt the last rock be pulled free. He could get out and pulled himself out of the hole. He gave a slight dusting of himself and checked the readings that Tara was giving him.

"Good. Make your way to the LZ. We've got what we came for here."

Tavaryn replied into his comm, "Roger that. Alpha Team regroup at LZ. Status on space side?"

Ackbar

"Roger that. Alpha Team regroup at LZ. Status on space side?"

Garja spoke into the comnline as two consoles at the rear of the bridge exploded due to power surges. "It's not going well! We're dealing with power surges all through the ship and we're down to five ships...and Admiral Belina has been badly injured by an exploding console."

"Admiral Garja!" One of the officers shouted out urgently. "Two more sith warships have just dropped out of hyperspace and are locking weapons. I'm also picking up a message from the Katarn, they're saying that they've been ambushed by a sith battlegroup and will not be able to to assist anytime soon."

"It looks like we're on our own then." Garja said grimly as he looked to the communications officer. "Order our remaining ships to move into a defensive position around the Ackbar. In the event we have to evacuate the ship I want all the escape pods to have a clear run to the surface."

"Yes sir!"

The Ackbar shook violently as one of the shields failed and a barrage of turbolasers hit the ship before the auxillary shields kicked in. Garja shook his head. There was a good possibility that this was going to be the Ackbar's final battle but there was no reason for everyone on board to die.

"Attention!" He shouted into the ship wide intercom. "All non essential personal and civillians are to head for the escape pods at once! I repeat: All non essential crew and civillians are to evacuate now!"

Garja looked out the forward viewport and saw two very large sith ships bearing down on the Ackbar. A barrage to turbolaser fire headed for the Ackbar and Garja closed his eyes as he waited for the turbolasers to punch through the hull and destroy the bridge.

And waited.

But they never impacted.

He suddenly heard the sound of cheering among the bridge crew and opened his eyes as a familiar voice filled the comnlines.

"This is Grand Admiral Velerc of the Resistance Vessel Death's Head. Attention Sith vessels: You are outnumbered and out gunned. You will stand down or be destroyed!"

Garja couldn't help but cheer along with the rest of the bridge crew as he watched a large fleet consisting of resistance alligned imperial ships drop out of hyperspace behind the Sith fleet. He couldn't see that many of them because The Death's Head itself was shielding the Ackbar from enemy fire.

Graja let out a sigh of relief. The Grand Admrial had literally saved their lives with his arrival.

Ebon Hawk

"I have to ask since this is my uncle we are talking about and Kaillian's cousin we are talking about."

Alriana smiled. "Don't worry, I understand." She moved a bit closer to Jun-la and whispered in her ear. "Don't tell anyone...but I'm starting to think it might be twins. I'm not sure yet though so please keep it between you and me."

Dagobah

It's not going well! We're dealing with power surges all through the ship and we're down to five ships...and Admiral Belina has been badly injured by an exploding console.

Tavaryn paused a moment. He had a soft spot for Belina. While they always had a professional relationship, they were comfortable. The fact that she was injured... He replied, "Admiral, we'll be right up."

He then spoke into his comm, "Alpha Team, double time to drop ship." He then looked at Quinlan and the other and said, "Let's book," and started back to the LZ at the fastest pace he was capable of.

Ebon Hawk

Don't tell anyone...but I'm starting to think it might be twins. I'm not sure yet though so please keep it between you and me.

Jun-la smiled and whispered, "That would be a double blessing and I have a couple of stories regarding twins from Avalon."

((Was Lord Vokun also at Dagobah or is he still in sith space? I know that he summoned Varith to meet with him so I'll address that in this post.))

Ackbar

"Admiral, we'll be right up."

Garja was about to respond when a sudden urgent beeping sound drew his attention.

"Admiral Garja, this is medbay. The last barrage of turbolaser fire badly damaged the medbay...I'm sorry to say sir, but I don't think that with the medbaby in the shape it's in we won't be able to save Admiral Belina."

No...he thought.

"We're losing her sir. We need a miracle right now."

Garja sat completley still for a moment and then slammed his hand down on the control panel next to the command chair hard enough that a large crack appeared on the surfacd of it.

"Can we move her to one of the other ships?"

"I wouldn't recommend it sir. She most likely wouldn't survive the journey."

He opened up another comnline to Tavaryn and the rest of Alpha team. "I'd hurry if I were you...I don't think she's going to survive much longer. We need a miracle to save her right now.

He looked out the viewports and watched as the sith ships powered down their weapons and boarding shuttles began to fly out towards them.

If Belina dies, this victory will mean nothing. He thought somberly. He turned towards the tactical officer. "If any of those ships try to enter hyperspace destroy them. I won't let them get away."

"Yes sir."

Ebon Hawk

"That would be a double blessing and I have a couple of stories regarding twins from Avalon."

Alriana couldn't help but laugh. "I'd love to hear them after we're done with this."

Hyperspace

En route to Dagobah

Varith could faintly fear his daughter's fear through the force but he couldn't let that fear show. But he did smile slightly as he felt Vokun's death through the force.

"Contact Coruscant and inform them that Lord Vokun has been killed while in action."

(Vokun was already on Dagobah, but Master Skywalker killed him already)

Ebon Hawk

"What do you need?"

"Do you think you rig the sensors to differentiate between the child and the pirates?" Kalla asked her brother, and readying her lightsaber. Then, something clicked in her head. "This child is Force sensitive, isn't she? If the pirates are planning to collect on the Sith's bounty, me or Alriana going would be huge risk." She added.

Dagobah

"I'd hurry if I were you...I don't think she's going to survive much longer. We need a miracle to save her right now.

Seeing Tavaryn arrive with the other Jedi Masters, Komad quickly herded them onto the ATT. Then, making his way to the cockpit, he said to the pilot, "Punch it."

Dagobah, dropship

I'd hurry if I were you...I don't think she's going to survive much longer. We need a miracle to save her right now.

Tavaryn thought about it some. He had done it before with Garja and that was when he was seriously injured. He could do the same for Belina. He had to. He jumped into the ship and told Tariq, "Do it. Get us there as fast as possible."

Patching into the comm, he replied, "This is Alpha Leader. Have the CMO stabilize Belina until we dock. Help is on the way." He looked at Komad and said, "I guess I have to dust off my training once again."

He was tempted to try and reach out to Alriana but he didn't want to worry her too much. He would tell her if things didn't go right and she worried enough about him with his duties with Alpha Team. Be safe, moi chroi.

Ebon Hawk

"I'd love to hear them after we're done with this."

Jun-la smiled in return. To her children were a blessing. It didn't matter the amount of them. She was happy if her uncle did get twins. There was much her father and his siblings deserved in terms of happiness. She replied, "Just know that I get the feeling that it is good luck. And don't tell me the whole Jedi thing about luck."

Do you think you rig the sensors to differentiate between the child and the pirates?

Andros looked at his sister, "Piece of cake, Sis." He made the configuration. "There, that blue dot... that's you're kid and yeah, I can sense her too."

This child is Force sensitive, isn't she? If the pirates are planning to collect on the Sith's bounty, me or Alriana going would be huge risk.

Andros knew the risks too. He thought about it and knew that his master and Alriana would refuse to sit back. "Well I know Jun-la and Alriana would say no to staying behind but maybe your boyfriend and the Shinigami we unfroze might be able to help. Maybe you should bring this up to the two queen bees."

Ackbar

"This is Alpha Leader. Have the CMO stabilize Belina until we dock. Help is on the way."

On the bridge of the Ackbar one of the consoles in the back sparked and went dark as another power surge went through the ship. Garja ducked as sparks went through the air.

"Cut the power to the bridge consoles! Find out where these power surges are coming from and shut them down!"

Many of the remaining consoles immediatly went dark as the power was cut. Garja breathed a brief sigh of relief as he opened a line to what remained of the medbay.

"We have help arriving. Keep the admiral alive until they get here."

"We'll try our best sir."

Ebon Hawk

"Just know that I get the feeling that it is good luck. And don't tell me the whole Jedi thing about luck."

"Trust me, since I was unfrozen I've disagreed with the jedi about the idea of luck." Alriana said with a smile.

Ebon Hawk

Trust me, since I was unfrozen I've disagreed with the jedi about the idea of luck.

Jun-la decided to tease just a little, "And I thought it was luck that threw my uncle in your direction." She smiled to show that she was happy about the whole situation between the two of them. "Then again maybe it was the will of the Force?"

Jun-la then glanced at Xandros. She added in a whisper, "Have you explained to him about you and Tavaryn?"

Ebon Hawk

"Maybe you should bring this up to the two queen bees."

Kalla then approached Alriana, and said, "You know about what Tonatius and I found on Naboo; is it really a good idea for either of us to go over there?" Truth be told, she hated the idea of staying back, and she was sure Alriana would too, but she knew from personal experience that the Sith were taking Jedi alive, concentrating their efforts on pregnant women within the Jedi Order. They still had no way of know why, but there was no way it was going to be for anything good.

"Have you explained to him about you and Tavaryn?"

Alriana shook her head as she whispered back. "I honestly don't know how to tell him. I tried once before but I just couldn't bring the subject up."

She looked over at Xandros and sighed. "He saved my life more then a few times during the purge...I just don't know how to break it to him."

"You know about what Tonatius and I found on Naboo; is it really a good idea for either of us to go over there?"

"You have a point. Maybe we should man the lasers just in case." She said thoughtfully. "In any case, we should probably get started." She said as she pointed out the viewport as a small group of fighters approached the Hawk.

Ackbar

Garja was relieved when the power surges finally stopped. He was over-seeing repairs to some of the bridge consoles. The damage to the Ackbar was bad: Bad enough that the ship would most likely need a few weeks at a repair station. But Garja couldn't help but be relieved when he saw that there had been only a few injuries, mostly from the power surges that had torn through the ship earlier.

He was checking the status of the reactor and the hyperdrive and what he saw made his blood nearly turn to ice.

The reactor...the readings say that it's overloading! Where are the alarms?!

"Bridge to Engine Room!" He shouted into the comnline.

No response. They had responded to one of his questions about five minutes earlier which meant that there were one of two things: They were to busy to respond which was highly unlikely.

Or that they were all dead and they had an intruder on the ship.

"Attention to all personal. I need a repair crew in engineering now! We need to either shut down or eject the reactor!"

He turned to the tactical officer. "Intruder alert! All security officers are to be on the look out for anyone suspicious. I want armed security teams around vital areas of the ship and everyone needs to have their identity chips with them at all times. Anyone who doesn't, you have my authorization to stun them and bring them into custody."

"Yes sir!"

En Route to Ackbar

Tariq felt like he was making the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs as he pushed the dropship to its limits to get back to the ship. It wasn't because that the Jedi on board gave the orders. He was doing it because the LT was anxious.

The whole team heard the transmission. Scatty was communications so she knew a few tricks. Their captain of their ship was badly injured. It was no secret that the LT and the Admiral were friends. He would do what he had to in order to get back to the ship.

He said to the Ackbar, "Alpha Team Drop to Ackbar, we are coming in hot for final approach. Requesting docking bay to land."

Tavaryn looked out the main viewport staring at the damaged Ackbar. It had been home for nearly a year or so. Belina was a good friend and it actually pained him to think about what she would say about the state of things of the Ackbar. He actually could see her shooting the icy glares and seeing the crewmen cringe.

He couldn't let her die. He had to try and he knew Tariq would do his best to get them back. Gently touching the Force he sent to Belina and praying that maybe she might hear him, Hang on Admiral. Don't leave us yet. You still have to sic the viper on me.

Ebon Hawk

I honestly don't know how to tell him. I tried once before but I just couldn't bring the subject up. He saved my life more then a few times during the purge...I just don't know how to break it to him.

Jun-la nodded a little. She could understand somewhat. "Just don't put it off too long. The longer you wait, the harder it becomes. Start with something familiar and work your way towards it."

When Kalla came in and gave her news, Jun-la looked at the two Jedi. They certainly were at risk considering their conditions and as crude as it sounded, they were a fine prize to the Sith. Hell she would be too considering that she had Kaillian. She hoped that Matton was keeping her safe. He knew the plans.

Thinking about it, Jun-la said, "The quad lasers are in good order but we do need to get people on there. Maybe you might be able to help Xandros?"

Ackbar

"Alpha Team Drop to Ackbar, we are coming in hot for final approach. Requesting docking bay to land."

Garja turned to the communications officer and motioned for her to reopen a comline.

"Permission granted. Be on the alert though, There's a strong possibility that we have an intruder onboard at the moment. I'm dispatching a security team to the medbay now. They'll meet you there."

"Medbay to bridge! We have a situation down here! One of our nurses just discovered two bodies hidden in one of the empty medical compartments. They're uniforms and ID chips are missing."

"Do not allow anyone in the medical bay except for Alpha team when they arrive. I repeat, no one expect Alpha team is allowed in the medbay."

"What about the security team you already sent Admiral? They're only a few corridors away."

Garja's suddenly felt a chill go down his spine. He hadn't dispatched the security team yet."

"I repeat...no one is allowed in. Put the medical bay into lockdown mode and grab a blaster and point it at the door. If anyone besides Alpha team tries to get in, I am authorizing you to stun them."

He turned to the communications officer and motioned for her to reopen a line to Alpha Team.

"Alpha team, I have reason to believe we have at most two intruders heading for the medical bay. With the damage the medical bay has taken the doors won't hold for long even in lockdown mode. Stop them at all costs."

Ackbar Medical Bay

Hang on Admiral. Don't leave us yet. You still have to sic the viper on me.

Need to...survive...The same thought kept echoing through the Admiral's mind as her body struggled to stay alive as the sound of a plasma torch against the door echoed through the medbay.

Stay...alive.

Ebon Hawk

Xandros turned to look at Jun-la and nodded. "I would be more than happy to help." He said as he reached for his lightsaber and grabbed it off his belt as he turned to look at Alriana. "I failed to keep you safe a hundred years ago but today I will redeem myself. I promise that I will bring this child back safe and sound."

"And may the force help whatever pirates get in my way.

Dropship to Ackbar

Permission granted. Be on the alert though, There's a strong possibility that we have an intruder onboard at the moment. I'm dispatching a security team to the medbay now. They'll meet you there.

"Acknowledged," Tariq replied and glanced at the back. "Hang on back there. This could be a little bumpy."

That was an understatement as Tariq gunned it and went for the docking bay. It was something that was considered a big no-no but considering how anxious the LT was to get to the Admiral, he wasn't going to bother with the stops. He was going to brake on full once inside and there was a risk that he would crash and big time.

He made it though and the ship touched down though it looked like serious repair work was going to be needed. He had burnt out a few nacelles and other things but that was nothing compared to the satisfaction that the doors opened when they were supposed to. He said, "Alpha Team has... landed. Proceeding towards medbay."

Tavaryn liked a bumpy ride and he knew that Tariq would get them them to the ship in one piece. He held onto the strap and braced for the impact while staring out the viewport. His men did the same though he was certain that they were nervous about this. They trusted him though and he would do what he could to get them through. Once they landed, Tavaryn led the way out and said, "Tariq take group two and head through and through. The rest, with me and through main decks."

What he meant was that Tariq was to take half the squad and go through the engineering access points. He would go the main way. It was decided upon and the squad split. Tavaryn looked at Master Komad and said, "We'll need all the help we can get Kaltas."

Alpha team, I have reason to believe we have at most two intruders heading for the medical bay. With the damage the medical bay has taken the doors won't hold for long even in lockdown mode. Stop them at all costs.

Tavaryn replied, "Copy that Admiral. We're on our way up." He then tapped his helmet, "Tara prepare to interface with the ship. I need full readout on the status."

All is ready Tavy.

Tavaryn rolled his eyes as he pulled out the chip from his helm and plugged it into the panel. He waited until it popped out meaning that Tara was in. He could see the layout of the ship begin to pop up on the screen of his helm. "Alright you're in. Focus on medbay and if you can activate the ship's defense systems."

Easy as pie. Take the eastern deck lifts.

Tavaryn nodded and motioned for his men to follow. Tara kept him updated by showing him who was who and where. Tara did what she could to keep him and the squad from the most dangerous areas as they made their way to the med deck. Once there Tavaryn caught sight of a crew that looked like a security team. They looked suspicious and he motioned to his men. He then stepped out and barked, "What are you doing?"

((I am assuming that Chev knows who the intruders are))

Ebon Hawk

I would be more than happy to help. I failed to keep you safe a hundred years ago but today I will redeem myself. I promise that I will bring this child back safe and sound.

Jun-la stood up and hooked her lightsaber to her belt and picked up the blade that she carried and strapped it on. She looked at the Shinigami and said, "Good to have you along. Now let's see if my techno babbling apprentice can get this bucket close enough for us to get on."

"I heard that Master. On it."

Jun-la laughed a little. She said, "Seems that he knows me too well."

Ackbar

"Alpha Team has... landed. Proceeding towards medbay."

Garja spoke quickly into the comnline. "Try and take at least one of them alive. I want to know how they got aboard the Ackbar and if there are anymore of them."

Outside the Medbay

As the plasma torch continued to cut through the door the two sith agents continued their work until they both heard a sharp voice shout out from behind them.

"What are you doing?"

The two agents looked at each other and quickly turned around. The taller one pulled a lightsaber out from under his belt and the shorter one also pulled out a lightsaber from under his security jacket.

"You shouldn't have interfered. The Undying Sith Empire demands the death of Admiral Belina And Admiral Velerc for their crimes against the sith empire." The taller one said as the two of them ignited their lightsabers. The taller one ran at Tavaryn with his lightsaber in a defensive stance while the second one gathered the force around him and released a stream of force lightning at the group.

Ebon Hawk

"Good to have you along. Now let's see if my techno babbling apprentice can get this bucket close enough for us to get on."

Xandros smiled. "The sooner the better. I look forward to redeeming myself."

Outside Medbay

You shouldn't have interfered. The Undying Sith Empire demands the death of Admiral Belina And Admiral Velerc for their crimes against the sith empire.

Tavaryn was quick and pulled out his lightsaber and turned to run up the wall to end up behind the lightsaber wielding fiend. He swung wide at the back of the taller dark Jedi.

Tariq noticed that the second one was doing that force thing and it looked like lightning. "Look out!"

The suits were insulated but why risk it. They would get a scolding from the requisitions officer about the cost for replacement parts. The LT was the hardest on his suit and that was because he was connected to the AI. Tariq pulled out his blaster and began firing. He signaled his men to fire at the smaller one. LT would take care of the larger.

Ebon Hawk

The sooner the better. I look forward to redeeming myself.

Jun-la nodded, "Then let's get to it. If I know Andros, he's already there."

"Yep and I have the signal masked. We look like a ordinary space freighter instead of a smuggler. One step up," Andros called. "Pulling up to a ramp. You can have a nice leap."

Jun-la gave a slight eye roll as she led the way to the ramp of the Ebon Hawk. She looked at Alriana and said, "I'm counting on you to keep the lasers firing. Kalla has too much fun. We need an adult on board." She gave a slight smile. Be careful or Uncle will notice something.

((Feel free to kill off the tall one. We'll take the short one prisoner. I wouldn't object to him getting beaten up either.))

Ackbar

The taller Sith quickly force jumped forward to avoid the lightsaber swing and dropped to a crouch on the floor with his lightsaber held in a stance to deflect any stray blaster bolts that the shorter sith was deflecting.

"If you surrender now, I promise I will give you a quick death." The taller dark jedi said in an arrogant tone. He rose to his feet and smiled. "Of course...I could just take you apart with my lightsaber and have fun...Yes...I think thats what I'll do."

The taller dark jedi closed his eyes for just a moment and threw his lightsaber in a wide arc that went right past Tavaryn and sent it flying towards the group that the shorter dark jedi was trying to hit with the lightning.

The shorter Dark jedi saw what was happening and quickly turned his attention to Tavaryn and threw his lightsaber at Tavaryn, using the force to guide it towards him.

The dark jedi chuckled for a moment. "Time to say goodbye." He chuckled.

Ebon Hawk

"I'm counting on you to keep the lasers firing. Kalla has too much fun. We need an adult on board."

"Don't worry." Alriana said with a smile. "I won't let you down." She then turned as Xandros approached the ramp with his lightsaber in his hand. "Good luck." She said to Xandros and Jun-la as she turned and headed for one of the gun turrents.

Xandros turned to look at Alriana and sighed heavily before turning to look back at Jun-la. "I'm ready when you are." He said as he ignited his lightsaber.

Ackbar

If you surrender now, I promise I will give you a quick death. Of course...I could just take you apart with my lightsaber and have fun...Yes...I think thats what I'll do.

Tavaryn held his lightsaber and twirled it in a fashion. "Most people say that but don't deliver."

Time to say goodbye

Tavaryn saw the lightsaber coming towards him. Time to get fast. Well he really didn't have to when something shot at the flying lightsaber and shattered it completely. He blinked a bit at it.

Hey, someone has to watch your back Tavy.

Tavaryn gave a wry grin at Tara's comment. He really was a woman magnet and he had no interest except for the one that held his heart. He turned his attention towards the taller dark Jedi and said, "You can surrender now..."

He was interrupted when the attack came and he countered with his lightsaber. The smoke was thick in the air. "You really like to be direct don't you?"

Tariq saw Tara's manipulation of the internal defense systems of the ship. He had to admit that her targeting was far better than hsi and he was considered the best. He pointed his rifle at the shorter dark Jedi and said, "Freeze. Surrender now."

At that moment the rest of Alpha Team came up from behind and held their rifles ready to fire. They had their prisoner. The question was whether or not the prisoner would cooperate.

Ebon Hawk

I won't let you down.

Jun-la smiled, "I know you won't." She looked down at the distance they had to jump. "Andros, stay out of range until I give the signal."

Yes Master.

I'm ready when you are.

"Let's go then."

Sorry, I kinda zoned out. What's going on?

Jun-la looked at Valek and said, "Well you've just volunteered to go on a rescue mission with me and Xandros here." She looked down and gathering the Force, she jumped down and landed on the landing platform. She looked up at the other two.

(@Chev: In most cases in this series, captured or subdued Sith tend to commit suicide before they can be interrogated.)

Ebon Hawk

"I'm counting on you to keep the lasers firing. Kalla has too much fun. We need an adult on board.

"Don't think I don't take this seriously, Jun-la." Kalla said in response to Jun-la's comment. Still, she couldn't help but feel a little insulted. She was an adult, a Jedi Knight, and in a matter of months, she'd be a mother herself.

Ebon Hawk

Don't think I don't take this seriously, Jun-la.

"Sis lighten up. She knows that you like to go trigger happy in the gun turrets. You and I both know that you can get a little... you know," Andros replied. "She called me a kid too."

"Don't be insulted moi chroi," Tonatius added.

Archived