Home

Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part IX: The Eleventh Hour

Ackbar

"They would have landed in a swamp and made their way to Theed on foot, so we have no way of knowing, but it's very likely." Komad said to his son. He then asked, "Does it seem like your sister has been acting a bit odd lately?"

Naboo

"When it comes to tech, they say he's the best in the Order. That quantum stuff was his idea, and not even he understands it entirely. I don't think anyone does." Kalla commented.

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ackbar

"You know we did meet someone that didn't want to kill us. The Shinigami that was frozen didn't attack us. So that's one,"

"Well...we also did meet two dark jedi who tried to kill everyone in the hanger and most likely would have gone on a killing rampage through the ship if we hadn't stopped them." Alriana said thoughtfully as Tavaryn let her walk into the quarters first.

"More likely he'll let you have a go at him whether you're at full strength or not."

Xandros chuckled once in response. "Let's just say at my current level I wouldn't be able to pose much of a threat. Perhaps another day."

Xandros turned and headed for the lift that the Ackbar crewman had pointed him toward. He turned once and waved back at Fen'Harel as the doors closed and the lift began to move towards deck seven.

"You'd be better off going after the LT. He's the one with the lightsaber experience and a wicked blade."

The shorter of the dark jedi started laughing and abruptly stopped as the taller one kicked him in the back. "Silence! That man who we fought possesed the lightsaber of the one jedi that escaped us. If what I suspect it true then we do not wish to make him angry."

Ackbar Training Room.

"Next." Xeran called out as the rodian hit the ground with a thud. Two crewmembers dragged him off the mat but that was it. No one else moved or even made eye contact with him.

"Come on...Isn't anyone brave enough to take me on?" Xeran taunted. Two crewmembers turned to the doorway and moved aside as Xandros stepped into the room.

"I hear that your quite the fighter." Xandros said as he walked into the center of the training room. Xeran looked his newest opponet over and then smiled. "I think I might be a bit out of your league." Xeran commented smugly."

Before Xeran could do anything, Xandros managed to close the distance and launched an uppercut towards his face. Xeran managed to move his face so it was only a glancing hit but it still hurt. He looked over his opponet with a newfound respect. Normally people had trouble even getting close to him but this was different. Xandros jumped backwards.

Xandros smiled. "Still think I'm out of your league?"

Xeran returned the smile. "Indeed I do."

Xeran ran at Xandros who put up his hands in a defensive position and got ready to defend against the incoming attack.

Naboo

"When it comes to tech, they say he's the best in the Order. That quantum stuff was his idea, and not even he understands it entirely. I don't think anyone does."

Tonatius grunted as he fiddled with the delicate wires, trying to remember the basics in slicing and hoped that he didn't shock himself. "I guess that's owed in part to Lady Jun-la. She encourages him to study every spare moment." Tonatius connected two wires. "I think I got it."

There was a slight beep and the force field went down. Tonatius let go of what he was working with and flipped his tool closed. "I guess that wasn't so hard. Shall we?" He held his hand out to Kalla after he took a look around.

Ackbar

"They would have landed in a swamp and made their way to Theed on foot, so we have no way of knowing, but it's very likely." "Does it seem like your sister has been acting a bit odd lately?"

Andros replied, "I wouldn't worry too much about them sneaking in but it is a risky assignment since the planet is occupied. As to sis, she was a bit jumpy before they left. She kept looking at Mr. Honorable like she wanted to say something but then back off. You think they're fighting?"

"Silence! That man who we fought possesed the lightsaber of the one jedi that escaped us. If what I suspect it true then we do not wish to make him angry."

Tariq raised his brow while he waited for the security team to arrive. "Dark Jedi afraid of the LT? That's a a switch. So who was this Jedi that you say escaped you?"

"Well...we also did meet two dark jedi who tried to kill everyone in the hanger and most likely would have gone on a killing rampage through the ship if we hadn't stopped them."

True. Tavaryn made sure the door was closed before removing his jacket and left it carelessly on one of the chairs before looking over his wardrobe. Grabbing what he wanted, he came up behind Alriana and said, "True but one should always look on the bright side. Now if you'll excuse me I think I'll take my half day in the shower." He gave a small pinch to her lower back and laughing headed towards the refresher at a run.

Ackbar

"Dark Jedi afraid of the LT? That's a a switch. So who was this Jedi that you say escaped you?"

The taller of the dark jedi growled. "He was a former jedi general in the clone wars. General Obi-Wan Kenobi I believe his name was. No matter how many dark jedi fought him he always would emerge victorious and than disappear for long periods of time. After we fought him he disappeared again and no one saw him again."

The Dark jedi looked at the shorter one again and then looked back at Tariq. "I have a theory...I believe that someonemanaged to find him and took him to some world beyond the Outer rim. But it's just a theory."

"True but one should always look on the bright side. Now if you'll excuse me I think I'll take my half day in the shower."

Alriana jumped slightly when he pinched her lower back and narrowed her eyes. "Big mistake." She said laughing as she ran in after him. "And remember, we should be leaving within a half-hour!"

Ackbar Training Room

Admiral Belina was walking down the hallway towards the lift when she heard faint cheering coming from the training room. Lady Jun-la could wait a few minutes, she thought as she headed for the training room and opened the door. What she saw made her stop cold.

Xeran and Xandros were locked in combat in the middle of the training room with around twenty of the Ackbar's crew members cheering them on and exchanging credit chips with each other.

She pushed her way past the crewmembers but stopped to talk to one. "How long has this been going on? And who's winning?"

The crewmember gulped when he recognized who she was. "Admiral. They've been fighing for around ten minutes now. And I don't know who's winning but I'm thinking Xeran might."

Belina turned to look at the combatants and then turned back to the crewmember and handed him a credit chip worth around fifty credits. "Put my money on Xandros. I have a good feeling about this."

The crewmember's eyes were filled with confusion but he took the credit chip anyway. "Yes Admiral."

"I'm going to dinner with a few friends but when I come back I want this room to be empty. Do you understand?"

"Yes Admiral."

Belina smiled at him and then turned and walked out into the hallway towards Lady Jun-La's and Matton's quarters.

Ackbar

"I have a theory...I believe that someone managed to find him and took him to some world beyond the Outer rim. But it's just a theory."

Tariq stood there with a raised brow. He was familiar with the Negotiator from the Clone wars. He studied the wars and the battles. He knew that the Jedi went into hiding when the Empire was created. He didn't believe that they tried to overthrow the Republic. It was propaganda. He replied, "Probably a common occurrence since your kind hunted the Jedi like animals."

"And remember, we should be leaving within a half-hour!"

Tavaryn had managed to pull off his shirt leaving him bare chested when she ran in after him. He blocked her way towards the shower and looked down at her and replied, "Of course my dear though I must say that you are rather anxious to eat. Has your appetite increased while I wasn't looking?"

Naboo

"It sounds like the Naboo decided to start the party without us. We have to get our weapons back, and find Markath. We'd save time if we split up. Which do you want, evidence lockers or the warden's office?" Kalla asked.

Ackbar

"If they've been fighting, she hasn't talked to me about it. They're not teenagers anymore." Komad commented.

Ackbar

"Probably a common occurrence since your kind hunted the Jedi like animals."

The taller of the two glanced at the shorter one. "Perhaps it would interest you to know that when the purge began I was a padawan. I was captured and turned to the darkside."

The taller one grinned darkly. "If only you could feel the force...you would know why the darkside is so tempting...Why some chose it and why some who were tortured finally gave in. You can feel the power flowing through you! You feel that you can do anything!"

"Of course my dear though I must say that you are rather anxious to eat. Has your appetite increased while I wasn't looking?"

Alriana raised her left eyebrow. "I'm sorry? But what did you just say? I did want to get down there quickly so I could meet Jun-La's daughter...and I assumed that you wanted to meet her as well."

Alriana gathered the force around and smiled at Tavaryn as she gently force pushed him into the shower and walked in after him. "Now...what was that about me wanting to eat more?"

((As of this evening, the Doctor is withdrawing from this RP. In an effort to stay involved myself, I will now resort to some minor character control.))

Tatooine

As soon as the airlock cycled open enough to see the light of day on the other side, Nasrene made a run for it. But just as he had been the first time she tried to run from him, Kavrik was too fast. His right hand caught her weapon; his left closed around a handful of the fabric around her neck, throwing her roughly back into the cargo hold. As she tried to scramble back to her feet, he turned her weapon on her, switched it to stun, and fired.

"Darn," he muttered.

Abruptly, the ship's power came back on. With a little scowl, Kavrik glanced up at the ceiling.

"Welcome back, Lys," he said.

Lysandra took a moment to answer. "Still just you and me then?"

Kavrik nodded. "Looks like. Stick a ray shield around her here. She's lost the right to comfortable digs now."

With that, Kavrik left the ship, paid a technician to repair the landing gear, and wandered into town. It was time to tell Nasrene's grandparents he had her.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Viron's move for his blaster had not gone unnoticed. The man with the lightsaber advanced, raising his hand and closing it into a fist. In less than three seconds, Viron was dead and his comlink clattered to the floor. With the cantina's full attention now on them, he and his companion were just turning to go when a low voice interrupted their departure.

"That was a damn fool move to make, Sith."

The Sith spun to find the voice, puzzled by the fact that the cool fearlessness behind the words did not match any of the emotions he felt echoing through the cantina. While the rest of the cantina's patrons hurriedly ducked their heads, fearing the Sith's wrath, one man stood, wielding a rather unusual blaster in one hand and a sword in the other. Feeling for the stranger, the Sith noted in astonishment that no one stood before him in the Force. Seeking to match the picture his eyes saw with the one the Force was showing him, he again raised his hand and clenched it into a fist. The man who wasn't there merely laughed.

"You're in over your head, Sith," he said. And indeed he was. He was so astonished at his failed choking that he failed to see or stop a blaster bolt from drilling through his forehead. His companion bolted from the scene and took a bolt through his spine.

With a satisfied smirk, Kavrik Zall reclaimed his seat, scooping up Viron's discarded comlink, which had rolled near his chair. He checked the number and learned absolutely nothing from it. With nothing better to do for the moment and a fair bit of curiosity to satisfy, he spoke into it.

"Kriffin' brilliant, you are," he said, not caring who was on the other end of the line to hear it. "Send a third-rate merc like Viron to snoop for Sith information and you gotta expect he's gonna wind up dead. Next time you want Sith, whether information or heads, go with a pro from the start. Someone like, oh, I don't know... Kavrik Zall, maybe."

Naboo

"It sounds like the Naboo decided to start the party without us. We have to get our weapons back, and find Markath. We'd save time if we split up. Which do you want, evidence lockers or the warden's office?"

Tonatius raised a brow at Kalla. He then asked, "And do you want me to start worrying more than usual?" He was not one to solely admit his feelings but when he was concerned he would drop a hint of it. At the moment he was on a rapid space ride. He was sent on a mission with his beloved and he found out that he was going to be a father. Now they had been captured and the Sith wanted something with the child. It wasn't a usual circumstance and he wanted to let Kalla know it. "And don't try thr bossy logic with me," he added for good measure.

Ackbar

"If they've been fighting, she hasn't talked to me about it. They're not teenagers anymore."

"True Dad but aren't fathers supposed to be overprotective of their daughters even if they are Jedi?" Andros looked at his father with a smirk.

"I'm sorry? But what did you just say? I did want to get down there quickly so I could meet Jun-La's daughter...and I assumed that you wanted to meet her as well."

Tavaryn maintained a smile. He liked teasing her though he could see at the moment she was lost on it. He replied, "Oh I am excited to meet Kaillian. I see no need to rush. It's not like dinner will suddenly sprout legs and run away."

"Now...what was that about me wanting to eat more?"

Tavaryn felt the push and let it carry him. His eyes never left hers as she followed him into the shower. He placed his hands on her waist and replied, "Well I'm not the one who insisted that we hurry but it is no worry. I like it when a woman has a healthy appetite." He kissed her on the lips while his hands worked their way up to undo her hair.

"If only you could feel the force...you would know why the darkside is so tempting...Why some chose it and why some who were tortured finally gave in. You can feel the power flowing through you! You feel that you can do anything!"

"Feeling you can do anything comes from the feeling of success." Atriq then turned to see the security team arrive. He gave them their orders to watch the prisoners and took his leave to brief Alpha Team and check up on injuries.

Ackbar

"Kriffin' brilliant, you are, Send a third-rate merc like Viron to snoop for Sith information and you gotta expect he's gonna wind up dead. Next time you want Sith, whether information or heads, go with a pro from the start. Someone like, oh, I don't know... Kavrik Zall, maybe."

Belina had forgotten about the comnlink for a moment and then pulled it out when she had heard the sound of blasterfire. She then heard the voice over the comnlink and narrowed her eyes.

"For you information...Viron owed me a favor. And second of all I have heard of Kavrik Zall. Never met him in person but I've heard from a few of my informants that the sith try to avoid him although I'm not sure why."

She stopped talking for a moment as she realized something. She didn't even know the person on the other end of the comnlink! "If I may ask, who am I speaking to?"

"Well I'm not the one who insisted that we hurry but it is no worry. I like it when a woman has a healthy appetite."

Alriana playfully pushed him back against the wall as he continued to undo her hair. "I keep telling you, I'm not that hungry. I just want to see Kaillian."

Ackbar

"I keep telling you, I'm not that hungry. I just want to see Kaillian."

Tavaryn smiled at her playfully as he finished undoing her hair. He knew she just wanted to see Kaillian. He just enjoyed teasing her and this was payback for earlier. His back was against the wall but he could easily turn the tables if he wanted to. He replied, "Yes you did express quite an interest in her. Thinking of training her yourself?"

Naboo

"You're right. This is different, and it terrifies me. We're alone on an occupied world, and the Sith want to do something to our child. But I can't just let my fear get the better of me. Especially not now." Kalla replied. "We need to get our weapons back, then we need to break King Markath out, and we need answers from that Sith Lord."

Ackbar

"Yes you did express quite an interest in her. Thinking of training her yourself?"

Alriana smiled. "Actually...Ever since I heard about her I have been thinking of asking her parents if I could teach her a little of what I learned back in the days before the purge. I've been studying the jedi order of today and I would honestly like to show her some of the teachings of the jedi order of my era."

Resistance Vessel Death's Head

"Grand Admiral Velerc. I have just recieved a message from the Ackbar. Apparently they found a Shinigami and two dark jedi from the era of the jedi purge."

Velerc turned to look at his first officer. "Really? I assume that they were stuck in cryo-sleep for them to have lived this long?"

"Yes sir they were. We have also recieved a message packet from the Ackbar. It appears that they have managed to figure out where the sith are going to attack next. The planet Dagobah appears to be the next target."

"Contact the Ackbar and ask them if they require any assistance in setting up an attack force."

"Yes sir."

Deep Space. Sith vessel Fury

The cathar who had once been known as Varith and now went by the name Darth Corial allowed the dark side of the force to fill him with power. Since he had joined the sith he had learned much...much more then he would have learned as a renegade jedi who was always on the run.

Now...he was planning revenge upon the two who had managed to beat him back during his battle with them aboard the Ackbar. Now he knew the name of those two thanks to sith spys who had managed to place themselves in the resistance.

Jedi Alriana Haltra and Tavaryn Onashi.

As soon as he had found out the names of his two foes he had studied everything that he could find on them, the names of family, combat techniques and their relationships with others.

He had learned quite a bit. And now it was time to put his newest technique to the test. He opened himself fully to the force and reached out through space to touch the mind of the one known as Alriana and briefly touched her mind, only for a moment but it was enough for her to look up sharply for a moment and then shrug her shoulders.

Inside his ship Corial raised his arms in triumph. He now had a new weapon to use against the jedi, one that they would have no defense against.

Ackbar

"Actually...Ever since I heard about her I have been thinking of asking her parents if I could teach her a little of what I learned back in the days before the purge. I've been studying the jedi order of today and I would honestly like to show her some of the teachings of the jedi order of my era."

Tavaryn gave a slight chuckle as his hand went back to her waist. He teased her some more, "I think eating habits of the Jedi haven't changed that much. Now if you'll excuse me, all this talk of food is making me hungry so I'll spend my half day in the shower now."

He kicked off his boots towards the side and turned on the shower to show that he meant it. he then noticed something flicker in Alriana's expression. He asked, "Is something the matter? Don't tell me you tire of my jokes already."

Naboo

"You're right. This is different, and it terrifies me. We're alone on an occupied world, and the Sith want to do something to our child. But I can't just let my fear get the better of me. Especially not now." "We need to get our weapons back, then we need to break King Markath out, and we need answers from that Sith Lord."

Tonatius nodded and looked around. He saw a thing metal rod and with his strength managed to yank it free. He tested it before handing it to Kalla. "It may not deflect blaster bolts but it can still be swung like a blade." He then took her hand and led her down a hall keeping track of any sign of guards.

He managed to find the locker their weapons were stored in. He felt relief that he had his blade back and he could tell that Kalla was glad to have her lightsaber back when he handed it to her. He gave her a quick kiss on the temple and said, "If we can find an armory, we can have something more to surprise an enemy or two."

Ackbar

"Is something the matter? Don't tell me you tire of my jokes already."

Alriana shook her head. "I..don't know. For a split second I could have sworn that there was someone here...with us right now. I'm sorry, I don't see anyone else so I must have been wrong."

She smiled uneasily. "I'm...going to go get ready if that's alright with you." She looked up at the celling as if searching for something and then began walking out so she could change clothes.

Ackbar Bridge

"Incoming transmission from the Death's Hear sir." The comn officer said. Koral, who was the ranking officer on the bridge at the moment nodded. "Put it on screen."

A blue-skinned chiss filled the screen. The chiss bowed respectfully. "Excuse me for the interruption but we were recently contacted by one of your officers about the Sith's next target being Dagobah. We are contacting you to let you know that we have two special forces squads ready to deploy if you need them."

Koral nodded. "I will let the Admiral know when she is back on duty. As you may have known we had an incident earlier today and she gave everyone the rest of the day off."

"Very well." The chiss said and the screen went blank.

Naboo

"What do you have in mind?" Kalla asked. She then tried her best to slice into a nearby terminal for information. With a bit of luck, she was able to pull it off.

"I've managed to locate Markath's cell, and whatever the Sith are planning, they don't want anyone to know about it, not even their own soldiers. Rather than put it under maximum security, they've omitted it from their computer records entirely. Talk about top secret." Kalla commented. She then took Tonatius by the hand, and led him down the prison halls.

"Good, you're here, and the people have begun their revolt. Everything is going as planned." King Markath commented as Kalla and Tonatius approached his cell.

"Excuse me?" Kalla asked, unsure if the King wasn't actually a triple agent.

"I trust Darth Sykal told you how I tricked him into putting me on the throne. That's not all I've done to deceive him. He thinks I was carelessly lax in encrypting the message I sent to the resistance, but in truth, I wanted him to catch me, because I knew exactly how the people would respond to that." Markath explained.

"He could have had you executed." Kalla remarked.

"Then I would have served the Naboo in both life and death." Markath added.

Kalla smiled at that. "The Resistance needs more people like you." She commented.

"As soon as Naboo is free, you will have our full support." Markath replied.

Naboo

Tonatius followed Kalla, watching her back. It bothered him that there were too few guards in the place. He was even surprised to find the state the King's prison block was. He replied to the King, "Then it seems that we will help in freeing Naboo." He approached the cell and flipped the switch to deactivate it. "Do you have any ideas on how to rally your people?"

Ackbar

"I..don't know. For a split second I could have sworn that there was someone here...with us right now. I'm sorry, I don't see anyone else so I must have been wrong. "I'm...going to go get ready if that's alright with you."

Tavaryn looked at Alriana. Something was bothering her and he could sense it through their connection. He could reach out and probe at it but it was a matter of respecting personal space... unless it was absolutely necessary. Before he left, he grasped her arm gently and pulled her towards him and searched her face. He then explained, "This troubles you moi chroi. Do you want to talk about it?" He reached in a turned off the shower.

Tatooine

Kavrik grinned. "That took you a bit," he said. "I'm Kavrik Zall." He waited a moment to let that sink in before going on. "Your informants don't seem to have given you the full picture. Yes, Sith tend to avoid me if given the chance. However, that is a chance I have learned not to give them. So the real question to be asking here is, do you want the best or are you willing to let other mercs that owe you favors die?"

Ackbar

"This troubles you moi chroi. Do you want to talk about it?"

Alriana smiled uneasily again. "I...I don't know. Is it possible we could talk about this after dinner with Jun-la and Matton? Right now I think that I could use some company to take my mind off...whatever it was."

"Your informants don't seem to have given you the full picture. Yes, Sith tend to avoid me if given the chance. However, that is a chance I have learned not to give them. So the real question to be asking here is, do you want the best or are you willing to let other mercs that owe you favors die?"

Belina didn't even have to think about it. "If your offering to help the resistance then I'll gladly take your help. I'll admit, most of the mercs who owe me favors normally don't live long and I don't want to see anymore of them die because of me. Of course...right now the resistance is a bit stretched on credits. But I'm sure we can come to an agreement. If your willing I can have a ship out to pick you up as soon as possible."

Ackbar

"I...I don't know. Is it possible we could talk about this after dinner with Jun-la and Matton? Right now I think that I could use some company to take my mind off...whatever it was."

Tavaryn looked at her. He wasn't sure if putting it off was a good thing but he had learned and was still learning that there were some things you had to master and one was learning when to pick your fights especially around women. Still he didn't like that she was feeling so off balance so he pulled her into an embrace. He rested his cheek on her head and said, "I suppose what I want to talk to you about couls wait too though I would prefer now. However I am willing to wait."

Tatooine

Kavrik had not entered the cantina looking for a job; he was already in the middle of one, and had informed the girl's grandparents he was on his way. But killing a Sith, seeing the fear in the man's eyes as he realized there was no way he could predict or prevent his downfall had reawakened something deep within. It was an intense hunger for justice he had not felt since defeating his own killer. There was now nothing that could keep him from taking this job, not even the high payout that was Nasrene Kaytlen's delivery.

"I'll take whatever pay you can manage comfortably," he growled through clenched teeth. "I have a ship I don't intend to leave behind. Give me coordinates and I'll come to you."

(I'll be honest, the lack of guards was just a flaw in my writing. Fixing it now)

"The best thing would be to get me out of here, and for me to address them myself." Markath suggested.

At that point, a squad of Sith Troopers entered that wing of the prison, aiming their weapons at the three of them.

"How good are you in a fight?" Kalla asked Markath.

"I was a Republic Guardsman before I went into politics." The King explained.

"Good." Kalla replied, activating her lightsaber, and preparing to deflect the incoming blaster bolts.

Ackbar

"I suppose what I want to talk to you about couls wait too though I would prefer now. However I am willing to wait."

Alriana smiled. "Thank you Tavaryn. Don't worry, I'm sure that we'll have plenty to talk about after dinner with Jun-La and Matton. I'm going to go get dressed now."

She kissed Tavaryn gently on the cheek and walked out of the shower and headed for the bedroom so she could change.

"I'll take whatever pay you can manage comfortably, I have a ship I don't intend to leave behind. Give me coordinates and I'll come to you."

Belina sent the coordinates after thinking for a moment. "The coordiantes are three twenty five mark two. We will be waiting for you directly outside the Tython system. Belina out."

Belina thought for a moment on what she had just done. But if what she had heard was true...Kavrik could be an important ally. The Sith feared him and tried to stay away from him.

She continued heading for Jun-la and Matton's quarters and after walking for a short time she arrived outside the door. She paused for a moment and then knocked lightly.

Naboo

Tonatius looked over to where the guards were spilling in. They had blaster rifles and he had his sword. Well he could dodge too. He held up his blade ready to fight. He whispered, "I gotyour back moi chroi."

Ackbar

"Thank you Tavaryn. Don't worry, I'm sure that we'll have plenty to talk about after dinner with Jun-La and Matton. I'm going to go get dressed now."

Tavaryn watched with concern before getting back into the shower. It was the shortest he had ever taken but it was enought to feel clean. He dressed in his shirt and breeched and pulled on his boots. He called through the door, "Are you decent?"

After seeing her pupil to his father and making sure that he was all right, Jun-la went back to the quarters that she shared with Matton and their daughter. The first thign she did was gather her daughter for a good cuddle before greeting Matton.

Matton, still looking as scruffy as ever informed her that he had dinner almost ready and even made enough for guests. Jun-la laughed knowing that he had ways of finding out things. She took care of Kaillian's needs when she heard a knock on the door. She picked up the baby and went to answer it. She opened the door and said, "Welcome admiral. Glad that you were able to come. Please come in."

Ackbar

"Are you decent?"

Alriana had just finished putting on her robe and was putting her boots on when tavaryn called to her through the door. "Yes I am." She called back as she finished tightning her boots. "Are you ready to go?" she asked through the door.

"Welcome admiral. Glad that you were able to come. Please come in."

Belina smiled and walked into Jun-la's quarters and took a quick look around. She smiled at Kaillian and pulled out a small wrapped box that she had been hiding in one of her pockets. "I brought something for Kaillian. I picked it up from one of the ship's storage bays. Had to call in quite a few favors to get it smuggled in."

She handed the package to Jun-la and smiled again. "It's a small holo-music player. You press one of the buttons and it plays a short child's song. I really didn't know what else to get her."

Fury

Darth Corial smiled as he thought over the reaction that he had gotten from Alriana. Now it was time to test it again on a few other subjects. He reached out through the force once again and touched the mind of the one known as Tavaryn and then reached out and found another force sensitive mind on the ship. This one was young...still an infant or maybe slightly older. He reached out and touched the mind of the child and waited for a reaction.

Archived