Home

Why not make our own KotOR III?

colshin

Like the idea, but: We already have these projects. If you want a Kotor III go check out Kotor: The Jedi Masters or Kotor: Revenge of Revan. It's a lot easier to build a new plot into one of the existing games than to create a new game. And many people have been pointing at the cancellation of such projects because the team is not working anymore. Additionally: This is something you wanna invest at least a few years into. Especially when you don't have a team of developers sitting in one office working 8 hours a day.

So again: It's a nice idea and I like the way you think, but I think most people can just enjoy Revenge of Revan or Jedi Masters for now.

Fastmaniac

EDIT: I see you're developing pretty good. Hope to hear more of this soon ;)

I want to simplify it, leaving only feats (force powers included). For example, Toughness would have 3 levels and would affect character's health, while Empathy would indicate his ability to persuade and haggle.

:wonder:

You had me kind of half-interested up to here. KotOR's combat system is already pretty simplified. Not interested in a JRPG, sorry. And, like VP, I'm not much impressed by the storyline/plot proposed here.

Uh, one question: How can you say your drawings are of the "canonical" main character if it's a character that you created, having no recognition from Lucas Film whatsoever? I think you're confused as to the meaning of "canonical."

[Edit] Never mind, looks like you fixed it. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived