Home

Did you pre-order The Old Republic?

Jeff

Have you pre-ordered The Old Republic?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Have you pre-ordered The Old Republic?

• Yes, I pre-ordered the Collector's Edition
    • Yes, I pre-ordered the Digital Deluxe Edition
    • Yes, I pre-ordered the standard edition
    • No, I am waiting before I pre-order
    • No, I will not pre-order

I ordered the digital one from Origin with the free color changer crystal, I cant justify the CE at this point in my Financial ClusterF, so I'll have to go without the nice items, although I'm sure there will be plenty more exiting things to worry about than Holo-projectors when we break down the gates on Launch :)

Side-Note: FTR I hope there is no XP or Health advantage to any of the CE items, that would be Buying skills, which IMO is a bad.

This is the first game I have EVER pre-ordered. Most games I wait a few weeks to get. Lets face it, I knew I would be playing this game regardless... But it is strange to actually want a game so badly that I actually pre-ordered it... At least for me it is.

With pre-orders starting today, have you pre-ordered the game for yourself yet?
Hell, yes. I pre-ordered the CE.

We're waiting to figure out which versions to get the rest of the family. We don't need 4 Darth Malgus statues hanging around the house.

If it's the standard 15 bucks a month sub, we're going to be paying about 45-60 bucks a month, but that's about what we pay to take all 4 of us out to 1 movie, so I think we'll spring for it.

My son is definitely interested in playing too, but I don't know if we'll get him an account. He's only 7, and the only games he's played extensively are the Lego games on his Wii. He loves those. I'll probably let him watch me play for a bit and decide from there.

I don't know if I'll pre-order, or if I'm even going to play at launch due to massive changes in my lifestyle that'll be coming around the same time as the game. :(

I wish you luck on your journey to the fabled Queendom of Lustful Virgins of Neptune, good Baron. o_Q

Errgh. I just dropped a load to buy books on sale at Borders liquidation sale. I'm broke atm.

That color change crystal is tempting. BTW the collector's edition is sold out already.

I won't be able to play it, though. Since a new machine is needed and that may not happen for another 18 months at least (plus I'm building it), it'd just be sitting there for awhile. Then again, I bought TSL and let it sit for about 1.5-2 years and I have friends both irl and online who want to play it.

In a couple weeks to a month, we'll see. Right now I'm on a strict financial diet to stay out of debt.

lol... love the trademark

That is to differentiate it from the normal soon.

from WoWWiki

Soon: Copyright 2004-2011 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."[1]

I just hope it isn't "Valve time"

Archived