Home

Did you pre-order The Old Republic?

Jeff

Have you pre-ordered The Old Republic?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Have you pre-ordered The Old Republic?

• Yes, I pre-ordered the Collector's Edition
    • Yes, I pre-ordered the Digital Deluxe Edition
    • Yes, I pre-ordered the standard edition
    • No, I am waiting before I pre-order
    • No, I will not pre-order

Joking bud :), just be happy in the fact that you've got a CE... I may be a part of the "Master Race" but I couldn't afford a CE, I'm Just a Standard Digital Edition Loser (According to the tOR forums lol, CE owners are self proclaimed VIPs there :))

Pre-ordered the standard version the other day, for much the same reason as adamqd. That I prefer Gentle Giant's Shae Viszla over the Darth Malgus statue.

And based on what I've seen on the TOR forums, I don't want access to a 'VIP area' if those are the sorts of people using it. :)

A pink VIP Jedi Robe that only CE people can get wont help you on the battlefield Biotchies :mad: ... ;)

Don't worry, if stuff inside the VIP area is a lot cheaper (and I don't think it will), I'll buy stuff in there and re-sell it at the same cost to guild/alliance mates.

They have a VIP/lifetimer subscription area in Star Trek Online, and it's not really anything that useful. Earth Starbase is still the major hub for everyone, lifers and non-lifers alike. I suspect it'll be a lot like that in TOR, too--the main starting area will be the social hub for everyone, rather than the VIP-only store.

Don't worry, if stuff inside the VIP area is a lot cheaper (and I don't think it will), I'll buy stuff in there and re-sell it at the same cost to guild/alliance mates.

I'm betting the items will be Bind on Pickup to prevent VIPeople from getting the items then selling them at extortionate rates to non-VIPeople

This is the first game I have EVER pre-ordered. Most games I wait a few weeks to get. Lets face it, I knew I would be playing this game regardless... But it is strange to actually want a game so badly that I actually pre-ordered it... At least for me it is.

Same for me- first time I ever pre-ordered any game.

• 3 months later...

Archived